Benefits Buying Directly?

Mike

Question

I'm going to be buying a license once I get my hands on a KS-2 from KimSufi (Seems impossible!!), can anyone tell me the benefits of buying a leased license direct or through a reseller such as LicensePal or Licensecart?

Thanks in advance

14 answers to this question

Hello Mike,

When you buy direct from Blesta you get:

• Direct Ticket & Phone support
  • Development license in a closed environment
  • Community Forum support with the community and developers
  • Beta Access (3.x.x+)
  • Re-issue from your account control panel.

When you buy from a Distributor or from your reseller / hosting provider you get:

• Support from the license provider (Which distributor you choose has different experiences)
  • Community Forum support with the community and developers
  • Beta Access from certain distributors (Not all will provide beta files, myself I asked Paul back in 3.1.x if we can provide them to a client, and have done since).
  • Re-issue from your account control panel (Depends per provider if they have a module for Blesta's API).

Good luck with whom you choose and I'll see you around the forums :) if you have any other questions feel free to post them here and we'll try and help you.

once I get my hands on a KS-2 from KimSufi (Seems impossible!!)

I've been kind of wary about Atom processors in my servers for performance reasons... Have you done any load tests on these before? I might look in to one for a dev box though, I like their prices for something to at least try out!

I'm going to be buying a license once I get my hands on a KS-2 from KimSufi (Seems impossible!!)

really you want to put your production clients system in kimsufi ?!!!!

what i can tell you , search for cloud based vps is more secure for you .

NOTE : kimsufi has no direct support , no garanties in soft probleme ; they give you a hard materiel and you need to take care for the rest. they give you garanties to change the materiels no more ...

A dedicated server is a lot more reliable than a VPS regardless of it's "Cloud" tag, provider makes no difference.

If you'd rather place your billing system on a VPS which is a lot less secure than a dedicated server then that is your choice.

A dedicated server is a lot more reliable than a VPS regardless of it's "Cloud" tag, provider makes no difference.

If you'd rather place your billing system on a VPS which is a lot less secure than a dedicated server then that is your choice.

i'm always hosting my bussines project in a dedicated server , but not kimsufi . i know the price matter here . but when a kimsufi get down for some reason you will souffre to get in touch with the support . you can check thier forums . i'm reseller of ovh server for more than 8 years , and i know the difenrece beetwen every game they have (kimsufi/soyoustart/ovh), if anyone ask who is better kimsufi or ovh vps , the second choice is the better one .

in the final , you decide , and welcome to blesta .

i'm always hosting my bussines project in a dedicated server , but not kimsufi . i know the price matter here . but when a kimsufi get down for some reason you will souffre to get in touch with the support . you can check thier forums . i'm reseller of ovh server for more than 8 years , and i know the difenrece beetwen every game they have (kimsufi/soyoustart/ovh), if anyone ask who is better kimsufi or ovh vps , the second choice is the better one .

in the final , you decide , and welcome to blesta .

I have to agree, when I hosted with my mate who used OVH's cheap brand we was down more times than I could have a cuppa tea.