Hello Blestars  :)

UPDATED 25-07-2014

Fixed: bug found by user lodoit that images were not being loaded wen blesta in on a sub-directory.

New Order Forms added: Wizard Clean Curve

Just see the instruction below, how to download and install.

This Order Forms are for any buisnesses   :)

Wizard Clean Curve Order Form (now 100% responsive)

full_csliderclean.png

How to Install/Upgrade:

1º- Download the Clean Order Forms: Download Here (updated 25-07-2014)

2º- Uncompress, and upload the folder "clean" to your blesta instalation in /plugins/order/views/templates/ directory.
3º- Go to Blesta Admin, and click on Packages->Order Forms, now Add an Order Form or Edit your Order Form and you will see the new Order Forms, just select, and save.
4º- Now give it a trie  ;)

If you like it, and want to donate, please use this PayPal link: Donate Here!

Any bugs, or problems please tell us.

We hope you like it  :)

Regards,
PV
Edited by PauloV
add Order Forms in ttitle :P

Tanks :P

If you have any ideas, just tell us, to make some modern/beautiful/clean order pages for Blesta raise in the same level has Hostbill as raised in Order Pages :P

I think sliders that look like nodes are pretty popular, see this screenshot from vps.net - http://i34.tinypic.com/21kilia.jpg This may not be considered "Clean", unless you create a generic looking one that's easy on colors. Usually better that way anyway, because people can always tweak colors to customize.

Popular with VPS servers especially, as well as game servers.

I think sliders that look like nodes are pretty popular, see this screenshot from vps.net - http://i34.tinypic.com/21kilia.jpg This may not be considered "Clean", unless you create a generic looking one that's easy on colors. Usually better that way anyway, because people can always tweak colors to customize.

Popular with VPS servers especially, as well as game servers.

First of all, we whant to tank Blesta (Phillips Data, Inc.) for the first Donation that we have recived, many thanks :)

Second, we will build more Order Forms, and we will take your exemple and make one better :)

Love it mate, well done and yeah I like Paul's idea. 

I was wondering would you be able to do do a configurable options / package sliders so a slider per configurable item (Mini sliders) and the main slider for the packages.

Thanks :)  Yes, we can make it :) we have some new cool ideas for making :P now what we need is some more free time :P

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...