AlexF

When I create a group with type add-on I have to assign it to standard group of services. It would be much better if I could assign group with type add-on to package directly. for example I have standard package group "unlimited phone plans" with included packages "Canada", "World", "China" and add-on Chinese phone number. I want this add-on to be available only for "China", but now this add-on available for whole group, for "Canada", "World" and "China".

PS:Creation of different standard group for one package does'n work for this case.

You could do this like I have for my SSLs.

Order form called Unlimited Phone Plans

A group called Canada, a group called World and a group called China.

Put them groups under that order form, and then assign products to the groups.

Then make a addon group for the product Chinese phone number under the China group.

When I create a group with type add-on I have to assign it to standard group of services. It would be much better if I could assign group with type add-on to package directly. for example I have standard package group "unlimited phone plans" with included packages "Canada", "World", "China" and add-on Chinese phone number. I want this add-on to be available only for "China", but now this add-on available for whole group, for "Canada", "World" and "China".

PS:Creation of different standard group for one package does'n work for this case.

PS:Creation of different standard group for one package does'n work for this case. Moreover it's gonna look like a ****** :) in order form and I think that it's not appropriate to split up packages actually in the same family. This way will deny upgrade and downgrade also.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...