Invoice Logo Not Being Applied

Alexander Orlov

Question

18 answers to this question

I had the same issue, never did work out what it was that stopped it working. GD extension is in and working, permissions were good (it worked once the day prior then never again).

I ended up manually modifying the field in the company_data table I think it was, i think there was a row for inv_logo and inv_background, once I manually entered the path it all worked fine.

It also wouldn't display the picture for you to delete on the Invoice Settings page but there was no error when uploading \ saving changes.

I just had a look, under the `company_settings` table.

If you have multiple companies set up you'll have to work out which Company ID is the one you're modifying by looking in the `companies` table to get the ID.

Key: inv_background

Company ID: 1 (if you only have 1 Company)

Value: /home/accountname/public_html/billing/uploads/1/invoices/inv_background.jpg

Key: inv_logo

Company ID: 1 (if you only have 1 Company)

Value: /home/accountname/public_html/billing/uploads/1/invoices/inv_logo.jpg

Or you could just run:

UPDATE `company_settings` SET value = '/path/to/image' WHERE company_id = 1 AND key = 'inv_logo';

UPDATE `company_settings` SET value = '/path/to/image' WHERE company_id = 1 AND key = 'inv_background';

Change the path and Company ID as applicable.

Did that fix it?

That's probably what it was for me, Blesta may only have been running an update query on a non existing record, I can't remember now it was a couple weeks ago. I remember being pretty convinced it wasn't anything to do with GD or file system permissions.

not yet does the image have to be in the uploads file as I rather not place it their

Can you see the logo image you've uploaded? If you can't you might want to check your /tmp and /uploads directories are writable under Settings -> System -> Basic Settings. Because I could see the file being uploaded and renamed to inv_logo.ext or inv_background.ext but it wouldn't set it to it in the invoice settings. You may have a different problem if you can't see the file being uploaded and saved under your uploads directory.

Hi

thanks for that but the only problem i have including uploading both files is the

UPDATE `company_settings` SET value = '/path/to/image' WHERE company_id = 1 AND key = 'inv_logo';

in the database that does not exist.

It was a new installation so could someone have a look at this for me if i sent over a copy of my database but removing admin details.