Should'nt Blesta Generate Invoice ?

kikloo

Question

Hi,

I manually added a service for a client who's renewal date I set to 19-06-2014. And cron has run but even after the cron, invoice has not generated for it. Why ?

Also I have only configured 1 single cron which says: index.php cron ... is that correct ? Do i need to have more cron or this is the only one I need ?

Please help.

Thanks.

9 answers to this question

Hi,

Okay thanks. Got it. Its clean :)

One more important question:

I charge my clients via paypal and 2co. I want to charge a surcharge for that.

For eg. if their order total is $10 and if they use paypal to pay then it should add 2.5% + 0.30 cents to $10 .

And if they want to pay via 2co then it should add 5.5% etc.

How do I achieve this ? However this should not reflect in their invoice and extra amount I charged them should not be credited into their account when IPN is done by paypal or 2co.

This is the most important feature I want which I was unable to get / do in WHMCS. I am shifting to blesta for this reason only. As if i don't charge surcharge I get in loss.

Thanks

I wonder how its illegal coz when I add funds to my ResellerClub account through PayPal they gladly deduct the amount charged to them by PayPal and I am sure everyone is aware about it.

Yes they deduct it after the transaction was made, not charged for it, I think that bypasses the terms but I'm not 100% sure.

I charge my clients via paypal and 2co. I want to charge a surcharge for that.

For eg. if their order total is $10 and if they use paypal to pay then it should add 2.5% + 0.30 cents to $10 .

And if they want to pay via 2co then it should add 5.5% etc.

How do I achieve this ? However this should not reflect in their invoice and extra amount I charged them should not be credited into their account when IPN is done by paypal or 2co.

This is the most important feature I want which I was unable to get / do in WHMCS. I am shifting to blesta for this reason only. As if i don't charge surcharge I get in loss.

Thanks

PayPal explicitly prohibits you from charging the customer a surcharge to cover the PayPal fees. You agreed not to impose such a surcharge when you signed up for PayPal.

4.6 No Surcharges. You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as a payment method. You may charge a handling fee in connection with the sale of goods or services as long as the handling fee does not operate as a surcharge and is not higher than the handling fee you charge for non-PayPal transactions.

Any charges that you make the customer pay has to be on the invoice and shown in a transaction, following the law in your region with respect to this. Blesta doesn't create invoices in one amount, accept payment in another, and then hide the overages.

Hi Licensecart,

Charging $3 per $100 or deducting $3 per $100 means that $3 are gone :(

I know paypal's license but i need to know what can i do about it ? Can I deduct like resellerclub and credit rest of the amount ?

Thanks.

You could do that but again not sure on the legal information behind it just ensure your customers know they get deducted fees but call it something else not fees else they could use the above against you.