Blesta Pride - Clientarea

Shyuan

I really like the colors, it stands out but looks great! Sounds like the logo may be new too, very professional looking. Definitely my style.

Thank you for your kind words Paul :) Indeed, logo has just been redesigned and it's done in favour of migrating to Blesta! Needing a good logo to fit the great clientarea theme. Hehe. Thank you for the hard work ;)

I am entering the contest but I couldn't find Mark Solved button, so I will leave to the forum admins/moderators? :)

Probably useful to note that the forum does not consider the OP of a thread to be a possible solution, and so no Mark Solved button is available on that post. You have to create a follow-up post and then mark that one solved instead. But it looks like you've already figured that out.

Probably useful to note that the forum does not consider the OP of a thread to be a possible solution, and so no Mark Solved button is available on that post. You have to create a follow-up post and then mark that one solved instead. But it looks like you've already figured that out.

I marked it solved, I don't believe people can mark their own response as resolved.

Hi Tyson,

I do understand it is probably not possible to mark original post as Mark Resolved, hence I tried making the second reply in this thread yesterday but I still couldn't find the Mark Resolved button. Ended up I believe Paul did that for me :)

Can I get download link this admin and client Themes?

Thank you

Hi there, I have no problem sharing with you the admin theme download links, unfortunately clientarea theme is meant to be dedicated to my clientarea. Hope you understand. Sorry about that!  :unsure:

Hi there, I have no problem sharing with you the admin theme download links, unfortunately clientarea theme is meant to be dedicated to my clientarea. Hope you understand. Sorry about that!  :unsure:

Ah don't think it can be entered in the competition mate, as it's not a public download, and can't be included in the next Blesta.

Ah don't think it can be entered in the competition mate, as it's not a public download, and can't be included in the next Blesta.

Hey Mike, I think I missed out something then. :o Can I withdraw? Sorry for the mess, I probably didn't read the rules thoroughly!

Hey Mike, I think I missed out something then. :o Can I withdraw? Sorry for the mess, I probably didn't read the rules thoroughly!

Do you want to enter it into the contest? Just go to Settings > Company > Look and Feel, and click to export the theme, then upload it to this thread.

Do you want to enter it into the contest? Just go to Settings > Company > Look and Feel, and click to export the theme, then upload it to this thread.

Hi Paul, haha, I think I'm stupidly enough to think this is a contest where we showcase our theme, didn't realise it's actually for inclusion of the next Blesta. Anyway, after second thought, I think I will join the contest :)

Here's the link (because I'm not allowed to upload this type of file format)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9588244/HostPride/theme-blesta_pride_-_red_amber.json

Hi Paul, haha, I think I'm stupidly enough to think this is a contest where we showcase our theme, didn't realise it's actually for inclusion of the next Blesta. Anyway, after second thought, I think I will join the contest :)

Here's the link (because I'm not allowed to upload this type of file format)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9588244/HostPride/theme-blesta_pride_-_red_amber.json

Great, thanks! The inclusion in Blesta is sort of a perk, bragging rights, etc.. and we'll do a blurb about it somewhere and give you some exposure (if you want, and if you win :)).

Great, thanks! The inclusion in Blesta is sort of a perk, bragging rights, etc.. and we'll do a blurb about it somewhere and give you some exposure (if you want, and if you win :)).

I join mainly because the increasing love I have for Blesta! :P No problem for winning or not, but now I honestly know why Mike has so much love for Blesta :)