Need To Fix Cron

kikloo

Question

10 answers to this question

My setup is a standard setup. I don't know what to tell you, simple blesta running cron every 5 mins. which keeps on sending an email with details. Also cron is some how generating duplicate invoices. For eg. I added a service and also invoiced it while adding. Then added 2 more services and merged their details in the already existing invoice. All fine but cron ran and generated another invoice for the 2 more services i had added and got added into the invoice that got created earlier. Dunno what is happening.

We really need more information to help determine what's going on with your system. How many cron jobs do you have setup for Blesta?

Have you checked your cron logs to see what tasks have been run and what they've done? What emails have been sent that you think should not have been? The client mail log shows emails the client has received. You can check the company email templates for a list of templates, and determine which templates were used to send those emails.

Could be way off the mark here but is your cron set up in cPanel? you're probably receiving the cron email notification from that? it's at the very top of the cron jobs screen.

http://docs.cpanel.net/twiki/bin/view/AllDocumentation/CpanelDocs/CronJobs#Adding a cron email

This sends you an email every time a cron job is executed and includes its output if any, just get rid of it (leave blank and select update) to set it as blank.

Hi,

But then I won't see get the info on what blesta is doing. I need to know what blesta has done. As there is no other way to find out.

Thanks.

As paul stated the logs are there for you, and also you can see if a cron job ran as on the automation page you can see the last run date and time :)