Hosting Welcome Email Ip Address Missing

domaingood

Welcome Email
  • Tags:
    {client.id} {client.id_code} {client.first_name} {client.last_name} {pricing.term} {pricing.period} {pricing.currency} {pricing.price} {pricing.setup_fee} {pricing.cancel_fee} {module.host_name} {module.name_servers} {package.type} {package.package} {package.acl} {service.cpanel_username} {service.cpanel_password} {service.cpanel_domain}
Dear {client.first_name} {client.last_name},

Welcome to the family! 

PLEASE READ THIS EMAIL IN FULL AND PRINT IT FOR YOUR RECORDS
 Hosting Package: {package.package}
 Your Domain:     {service.cpanel_domain}
 Your Username:   {service.cpanel_username}
 Your Password:  **** [Password Hidden for security reasons]
 Your sites IP address: 

Your name servers: 
{% for name_server in module.name_servers %}
Name server: {name_server}{% endfor %}
 ---------------------- 
 Until your DNS has changed over to our nameservers, you can access your cPanel at: 
 http://{service.ip}/cpanel 

You can view your site before the DNS has been resolved at: 
  http://{service.ip}/~{service.cpanel_username}

Uploading Your Website

Temporarily you may use one of the addresses given below to manage your web site:

Temporary FTP Hostname: {module.host_name}
Temporary FTP Username: {service.cpanel_username}
Temporary FTP Password: cPanel Password

And once your domain has propagated you may use the details below:

FTP Hostname: {service.cpanel_domain}

Email Settings

For email accounts that you setup, you should use the following connection details in your email program:

POP3 Host Address: mail.{service.cpanel_domain}
SMTP Host Address: mail.{service.cpanel_domain}
Username: The email address you are checking email for.
Password: As specified in your control panel.

If you purchased your domain name with us, the above links will allow you to view your domain before it has resolved. Your domain may not be viewable for the first 24 to 48 hours depending on your location.

There is a file called default.html in your public_html folder.  This page will give you basic links and information on how to get started.  You're welcome to delete this file or upload an index.html file in the public_html folder. Once that is completed, the default.html file will not show by default.

Please be sure to read:
  for all the information needed to manage your DNS and account.

You can find answers to your questions in our customer knowledge base.  Please visit http://support.domain.com/ for helpful resources, and frequently asked questions.

Please note:
 Any email sent by your account within the next 12 hours will not be delivered to the recipient.  After 12 hours, and any applicable DNS propagation, mail should arrive as normal.

Best regards,
10 Corp Limited

I want to use IP adress in welcome Email.So,I think it need to add on cpanel module.I want customer know their ip on welcome email.

Hostame:  {module.host_name}.
IP: need to add IP 
tag

Thank you

I think you want to use {module.host_name}.

{service.ip} is not a valid tag for the cPanel module.

I want to use IP adress in welcome Email.So,I think it need to add on cpanel module.I want customer know their ip on welcome email.

Hostame:  {module.host_name}.

IP: need to add IP tag

Thank you

There isn't a IP tag yet, there's a feature request open. If you want just do what Shyuan said and put the IP as the hostname.

• 1 month later...