[Plugin] Blesta Loading - Admin Ajax Loading

PauloV

Hello Blestars :)

Updated 16-10-2014

Added: A more cool loading CSS 3 Efect  Screenshots will be added next week, trie the plugin to see it 

Fixed: Not all links and loading ajax events where correctly loading the animation

Optimised: Code was optimised to support the new events on Blesta 3.3, there is no need to change Core files now 

Updated 11-07-2014

Added: Now it detects all .ajax events to work also on current page for exemple in Tabs loading ajax data, and not only loading new pages 

Once again we bring you "Free Content" :P

We know that we have in Client Area some kind of Loading Bar event wen some ajax widgets are loading and in Admin area we have alot of Ajax events that can take alot of time loading (depending on how much data to retrive from database), and so we have have created a plugin that adds a smal code to all Admin Pages (actually only one file structure.pdt) to show a Loading image ( Its Blesta Logo eheh :P ) until all ajax events are done loading

Loading Image exemple :P

ajax_blesta_loading.gif

Teaser 1:

blesta_loading_teaser2.jpg

Teaser 2:

blesta_loading_teaser1.jpg

How to install (is very simple):

1º- Download the Blesta Loading Plugin here: Download Here (updated 16-10-2014)
2º- Uncompress, and upload the folder "blesta_loading" to blesta /plugins/ directory.
3º- Go to Blesta Admin, and click on Setings->Company->Plugins->Available and it will list the "Blesta Loading" plugin, just Click on "INSTALL"
4º- Now you can test it just navigate normaly on your Blesta ;)

How to Upgrade

1º- Download the Blesta Loading Plugin here: Download Here (updated 16-10-2014)
2º- Uncompress, and upload the folder "Blesta Loading" to blesta /plugins/ directory.
3º- Go to Blesta Admin, and click on Setings->Company->Plugins and it will list the "Blesta Loading" module, just Click on "UPGRADE"

How to uninstall:

Go to Blesta Admin, and click on Setings->Company->Plugins and it will list the "Blesta Loading" plugin, just Click on "UNINSTALL"
Thats it  :)

If you like it, and want to donate, please use this PayPal link: Donate Here!

Any bugs, or problems please tell us.

Regards,
PV

Looks amazing guys.

The only issue is I think you go over board with the Author / description.

Maybe: 

Blesta Loading (ver 1.0.0)
Author: Infoscan - Informatica, Lda [WebLX], Donate?
Shows a Loading Image in every Ajax Event, to see the progress of the page load.

I'm a OCD when it comes down to having bigger boxes for certain addons.

PS: not a bug really but you can see the white border a bit.

haha, very nice!

We were actually planning to add a loading indicator the the staff interface, but this Blesta logo face loading bar is pretty awesome! :)

Thanks, and great that you are adding a Loading Bar in Admin also :)

We have made the plugin because we use alot, for testing our new Plugins and Modules, is better because sometimes we cant see if there is an error on Ajax event, or if its loading correctly the page.

In this way we have added it dosent need to add by Module/Plugin because it uses the "ready" function on "ajaxSend", "ajaxStop" and "ajaxError" events, but of course is prettier by Module/Plugin like you have did in Client Area :P

The Loading Image was just to attrack Blesta Dev's atention eheh ;)

I also see some cool changes in Suppot Manager, and so I will now open right now a "Feature Request" just to Stop developping "Support Manager Pro" and so all functionality passes into the native Support Manager ;)

Looks amazing guys.

The only issue is I think you go over board with the Author / description.

Maybe: 

Blesta Loading (ver 1.0.0)
Author: Infoscan - Informatica, Lda [WebLX], Donate?
Shows a Loading Image in every Ajax Event, to see the progress of the page load.

I'm a OCD when it comes down to having bigger boxes for certain addons.

PS: not a bug really but you can see the white border a bit.

lol, me to, but I cannot detect the White border, or Im maybe blind  :rolleyes:

Here is what I see:

no_white_line.png

Can you please show me to trie to detect? :)

Regards,

PV

Much better :D thank you mate. I'm a fussy git aren't I lol.

I usually dont design animated Gifs (I think the kast anumated GIF was in 2008 lol), so there are some rules to get it perfect (we use Adobe Fireworks for image editing), and so in the first animated gif we used the standard export with no pixel optimization and so it created that ugly withe line (I didnt saw at first lol)

No you are not fussy, I like your aproach and direct talking (like i see on WHT foruns from you eheh) ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Blesta Admin Loading, Updated, see first post, just download and replace your files :)

Now it detects all .ajax  on Click events to work also on current page for exemple in Tabs loading ajax data, and not only loading new pages :)

Regards,

PV

Not bad mate, I'm going to stick on 1.0 as I like it as it is :D haha.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Hello blestars :)

Updated 16-10-2014

Added: A more cool loading CSS 3 Efect  Screenshots will be added next week, trie the plugin to see it 

Fixed: Not all links and loading ajax events where correctly loading the animation

Optimised: Code was optimised to support the new events on Blesta 3.3, there is no need to change Core files now 

Please check first post :)

• 1 year later...