Domain Search Option Need To Improve

domaingood

Maybe we shall wait for Blesta 3.3 and see what improvements made to the domain system. The screenshot looks so much like WHM**, I don't wanna go WHM** route :P

(Current domain system already allows you to do all those, thus I believe you were saying about the structure/design.)

Its not from WHM**.its from  vDeck 4 All domain company offer like this I like logicboexs orderboxs2 search option too.But when customer come your site and get like this search option they will afraid.at 1st need to provide good design so they are thinking about our company.so its very very important to for all user who provide domain.

Maybe we shall wait for Blesta 3.3 and see what improvements made to the domain system. The screenshot looks so much like WHM**, I don't wanna go WHM** route :P

(Current domain system already allows you to do all those, thus I believe you were saying about the structure/design.)

Its not from WHM**.its from  vDeck 4 All domain company offer like this I like logicboexs orderboxs2 search option too.But when customer come your site and get like this search option they will afraid.at 1st need to provide good design so they are thinking about our company.so its very very important to for all user who provide domain.

Yes, regardless which software is that, they all look like WHM** style. We don't want to go the same route/design/structure, maybe just me. But if we go the same style, then Blesta would be just "one of them".

I don't believe the domain management is coming out in 3.3 mate, however Paulvo mentioned one I believe he is doing.

OP you can use your own domain by skipping the step, transfer is coming soon.

I don't believe the domain management is coming out in 3.3 mate, however Paulvo mentioned one I believe he is doing.

OP you can use your own domain by skipping the step, transfer is coming soon.

Yeah, I mixed it up, I should have said from Paulo, not Blesta official. :)

Thanks for your feedbak :)  I Will make tomorow anouther exemple to make everyone happy ;)

Hehe, such a good developer :P

Just a question, if I am not wrong, this is on the Standard order form template right? Possible to do it in other order form style (although I have no idea how would it be)?