Softaculous

tlchosting

• 2 weeks later...

+1 for Installatron. We have had WAY better luck with their support and stability of the product.

Interesting you mention that as I am having non-stop issues with Softaculous lately. I have an urgent ticket open from 8AM this morning and it's 5PM now without a response. I'm going to be looking into Installatron as well.

Installatron is absolutely awesome and comes with stellar support. Might have less scripts that some of their competitors, but the system is a joy to use and devs are listening to feedack.

Maybe you can convince them to add support for Blesta. I've had a ticket open with them for many months, and they promise it'll be soon, but so far nothing has happened.

• 1 month later...

If Blesta ends up being chosen for my situation then if there is not Softaculous module at that time I will write one.  If Installatron is that good I may also look into offering that to my customers as well and writing one for it :P

I'll make it publicly avaialbe if/when I write it.  All depends on if everyone else in my organization will grab onto the idea of using Blesta :P

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

If Blesta ends up being chosen for my situation then if there is not Softaculous module at that time I will write one.  If Installatron is that good I may also look into offering that to my customers as well and writing one for it :P

I'll make it publicly avaialbe if/when I write it.  All depends on if everyone else in my organization will grab onto the idea of using Blesta :P

That would be great.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...