Paypal Refund

cloudrck

Question

I don't think I've ever been able to get this functionaility to work correctly. Trying to process a PayPal refund using Blesta fails.

In the Blesta logs,

The INPUT is a success.

The Output is a failure.

https://api-3t.paypal.com/nvp
a:6:{s:9:"TIMESTAMP";s:20:"2014-07-07T22:14:33Z";s:13:"CORRELATIONID";s:12:"xxxxxxxxxx";s:3:"ACK";s:7:"Failure";s:12:"L_ERRORCODE0";s:5:"10001";s:15:"L_SHORTMESSAGE0";s:14:"Internal Error";s:14:"L_LONGMESSAGE0";s:26:"Timeout processing request";}

14 answers to this question

If you supply your API user, pass, and signature for PayPal Payments Standard, then you can do refunds.

Also, even without this, if you do a refund in PayPal, PayPal will notify Blesta and the transaction will automatically be marked as returned, and the amount unapplied from any invoices.

Have you supplied the API user, pass, and signature to the gateway?

If you supply your API user, pass, and signature for PayPal Payments Standard, then you can do refunds.

Also, even without this, if you do a refund in PayPal, PayPal will notify Blesta and the transaction will automatically be marked as returned, and the amount unapplied from any invoices.

It does :o haha i'm a plonker going the low way round doing refunds.

The error states it failed due to an internal error where PayPal timed out processing the request. How long did it take PayPal to respond to the request?

Pratically no time, both INPUT and OUTPUT time was 5:14:32 PM

Yes all info has been applied. i even regenerated keys and still no luck. Yes PayPal notifing Blesta of refunds work fine.

Don't mean to bring up an old topic, however I am currently having this issue. I tried to change the status to refunded, and I got an error multiple times, eventually having to do it through PayPal manually. Here is the code I got in the logs:

https://api-3t.paypal.com/nvp
a:6:{s:9:"TIMESTAMP";s:20:"2014-12-09T01:30:13Z";s:13:"CORRELATIONID";s:13:"4fd928ae2fc45";s:3:"ACK";s:7:"Failure";s:12:"L_ERRORCODE0";s:5:"10001";s:15:"L_SHORTMESSAGE0";s:14:"Internal Error";s:14:"L_LONGMESSAGE0";s:26:"Timeout processing request";}

When I had refunded through Blesta, it only took a few seconds before I got an error and PayPal was not having issues at the time.

Internal Error, Timeout processing request.. Interesting.

I manually refund via PayPal, then the transaction is refunded in Blesta automatically via the IPN. Is anyone else having trouble doing refunds with PayPal via Blesta? Do you get the same error Austin posted above?

It does change the status to refunded through PayPal, I figured I'd bring this up should anyone else be having issues too.