[Plugin] Admin Tools (More Options For Staff)

Blesta Addons
Message added by Michael,

Important Notice:

We have received reports that this developer is not responding to support requests. Some extensions may not be compatible with newer versions of Blesta.

Thank you! :) One strange thing is still left there, when proforma is converted to a real invoice:

Invoice Date: 2015-02-15

Due Date: 2015-02-01

I'd recommend adding the same invoice day to due date field when proforma is converted. Another solution is to count proforma_date-invoice_date=difference, and add "difference" number of days to "due date".

Thank you! :) One strange thing is still left there, when proforma is converted to a real invoice:

Invoice Date: 2015-02-15

Due Date: 2015-02-01

I'd recommend adding the same invoice day to due date field when proforma is converted. Another solution is to count proforma_date-invoice_date=difference, and add "difference" number of days to "due date".

this is is not strange i think , the invoice due is related to the proforma and when it should be payed , and it can be changed from editing the proforma before applying payment . so personnaly i dont think is a probleme or issue .

what the other say in this subject ?

maybe in next version i will add a option to store proforma number with the invoice number , and in my HTML/PDF template , i will show the proforma number in the invoice view in HTML / PDF . so it will be easy to track proforma and related invoice (this is requested by PauloV ) .

• 1 month later...

@naja7host, finally i have some minutes to play with Blesta.

I've installed your last version 2.3.0, but please can you clarify me:

1. Save invoice as PDF file when PAID Totally: it this the option to save in a folder invoices? if yes, in what folder and why only "paid"?

2. What is "Enable EU invoicing"? I lost something

3. "Correct Date for new invoice" is already solved with CORE-1605 ("When proforma is converted to an invoice, set date billed to current date")?

Many thanks

• 2 weeks later...

@naja7host, finally i have some minutes to play with Blesta.

I've installed your last version 2.3.0, but please can you clarify me:

1. Save invoice as PDF file when PAID Totally: it this the option to save in a folder invoices? if yes, in what folder and why only "paid"?

2. What is "Enable EU invoicing"? I lost something

3. "Correct Date for new invoice" is already solved with CORE-1605 ("When proforma is converted to an invoice, set date billed to current date")?

Many thanks

1 - it save a pdf file in a folder inside your upload folder . it save only the PAID invoices , this because to get a copy of  the final invoice , when a client change thier info , you still have the invocie with the old data .

2 - when enabled "Enable EU invoicing" it will make new profoma in sequential numbers .

3 - this feature has been removed in v 2.4.0 that will be released now .

naja7host, always great!

I think that there's only a little issue, simply to fix.

Case:

- I have two language (english and italian); english is set as default.

- I go in Languages (.../plugin/admin_utils/admin_languages/) and get following error

Undefined offset: 0 on line 73 in /home/mykomuni/public_html/plugins/admin_utils/controllers/admin_languages.php

Cause:

"If" clause at line 61of controllers/admin_languages.php unsets first item of array $languages, so at first step of "for" cycle the var $languages[$j]->code (with $j=0) is undefined

Solution:

I fix simply adding an "else" at line 63, so there aren't jumps in keys of $languages array

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

you have proforma invoicing enabled ?

try changing the line 40 in Admin_Utils_Plugin.php from

$proforma_id = $this->UtilInvoices->GetLastProformaID() ;

to

$proforma_id = (isset($this->UtilInvoices->GetLastProformaID()) ? $this->UtilInvoices->GetLastProformaID() : 0 );

This is the reason . have you tried my fix ?

iam getting this error when i tried that

Fatal error: Can't use method return value in write context in /home/cloudbebo/public_html/my/plugins/admin_utils/admin_utils_plugin.php on line 40

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'UnknownException' with message 'Invalid callback Session::sessionWrite, cannot access private method Session::sessionWrite()' in Unknown:0 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: UnknownException::setErrorHandler(2, 'Invalid callbac...', 'Unknown', 0, NULL) #1 {main} thrown in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Invalid callback Session::sessionClose, cannot access private method Session::sessionClose() in Unknown on line 0

iam getting this error when i tried that

Fatal error: Can't use method return value in write context in [/size]/home/cloudbebo/public_html/my/plugins/admin_utils/admin_utils_plugin.php on line [/size]40

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'UnknownException' with message 'Invalid callback Session::sessionWrite, cannot access private method Session::sessionWrite()' in Unknown:0 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: UnknownException::setErrorHandler(2, 'Invalid callbac...', 'Unknown', 0, NULL) #1 {main} thrown in [/size]Unknown on line [/size]0

Warning: Invalid callback Session::sessionClose, cannot access private method Session::sessionClose() in [/size]Unknown on line [/size]0

change it just to

$proforma_id = 0 ;

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...