[Plugin] Admin Tools (More Options For Staff)

Blesta Addons
Message added by Michael,

Important Notice:

We have received reports that this developer is not responding to support requests. Some extensions may not be compatible with newer versions of Blesta.

Hi all, I'm hoping someone can help me out. See the screenshot below.

admintoolsnavaddlinkmissing.png

Am I missing something? I'm trying to add/edit Navigation Links but there's no Add Link button.

I can manually get to /plugin/admin_utils/admin_navigation/addlink/ but no changes from there save permanently.

Hi all, I'm hoping someone can help me out. See the screenshot below.

Am I missing something? I'm trying to add/edit Navigation Links but there's no Add Link button.

I can manually get to /plugin/admin_utils/admin_navigation/addlink/ but no changes from there save permanently.

No , you are not missing anything , the plugin can't add a new link . the plugin has the ability to change the actual links saved in database .

the probleme is from the core blesta functionality and database shema see this threads

http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3619-primary-key-in-plugin-actions/

you can vote for it .

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have read once in this fourm by using this tool you would have the ability to delete all records for payment, invoices, tickets at once. I could not find it in the tool plus it says update the version of blesta while i have the latest?

it's in the TODO list . not yet released .

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
49 minutes ago, turner2f said:

I installed this plugin but I do not see a change within my Admin panel.

Can you please send a screenshot of what the admin panel should look like once this plugin is activated ?

Or at least a list of what NEW areas should appear on the interface ?

The screenshots and details of the plugin are in the first post. If you're not seeing them, are you sure you properly uploaded all files during the install?

Thanks for the reply.

I was wondering that too

I downloaded the plugin from

https://github.com/Blesta-Addons/Admin_Tools

Version 2.4.0

===============

I uploaded the  " admin_utils " folder to the " plugins " folder.

I then activated it from within Setting --> Company --> Plugins

/support.mywebsitename.com/sub_folder/plugins/admin_utils

===============

Did I do something wrong.?

Where would I see the NEW links for this function ?

Maybe I am looking in the wrong place .

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, Jawanet said:

Sir @Blesta Addons do you have a plan to check with blesta 4? I try to install in blesta 4 but could not.

i have not yet tested it with v4, but i suppose it should be installed without error .

we have made a huge modification in the last version that is not yet released , it include option to move services, invoices between clients, edit service dates, re-activate  a canceled service . we will check it with v4 and we will make it fully workable in it .