[Plugin] Admin Tools (More Options For Staff)

Blesta Addons
Message added by Michael,

Important Notice:

We have received reports that this developer is not responding to support requests. Some extensions may not be compatible with newer versions of Blesta.

On 12/01/2017 at 5:55 PM, Blesta Addons said:

i have not yet tested it with v4, but i suppose it should be installed without error .

we have made a huge modification in the last version that is not yet released , it include option to move services, invoices between clients, edit service dates, re-activate  a canceled service . we will check it with v4 and we will make it fully workable in it .

Any date for that release :) ?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

new release was added 2.5.0, we have rewritten the plugin totally and we have removed a lot of function and we have introduced a new clean and enhancement functions for better functions .

new in this release

- Move Service from client A to client B.
- Move invoice from client A to client B.
- Edit dates service (Date Added, Date renew, Date canceled, Date last renew).
- Delete Invoice from the system.
- Reactivate canceled service.
- Compare Language files against core language, show missed phrases, complete files, missed files.

we have removed some function until the next version as we rewrite them completely, like CMS function. navigation links functions.

Owwww . It has a new option to change admin path without access ftp ... you are a rock i love it, now i can change admin url with a click . The only thing i want to suggest is to send a email to all the staff about the new admin url .

I see the EU invoicing was removed, really is a pain, we need it until blesta get a core sonlution for it .

6 hours ago, activa said:

Owwww . It has a new option to change admin path without access ftp ... you are a rock i love it, now i can change admin url with a click . The only thing i want to suggest is to send a email to all the staff about the new admin url .

I see the EU invoicing was removed, really is a pain, we need it until blesta get a core sonlution for it .

i have forget to list this option, the admin can now change the admin url from admin tools security tab without touching the routes.php file. the idea about send email notice is great, i will add it to our todo list.

the EU invoicing was only disabled until we make a deeper look and rewrite it totally.

• 9 months later...
3 hours ago, qba82 said:

In this thread it says that with this plugin You can change language in url by adding ?set_language=pl_pl

is it true? do I have to pay yearly fee to use it or I just have to buy subscription once? 

it's a old method that we have not yet tested in the latest releases. you can use the Multi Languages Plugin instead.