Client Billing Statement

mrrsm

you hve made it as plugin ?

I did. Just for the client section for now. I'll work on the admin section later. It needs a little bit more work - like, for example, maybe storing some of the settings in the database rather than a config file, and support for i18n and L10n and such, but it looks like it's working so far.

I did. Just for the client section for now. I'll work on the admin section later. It needs a little bit more work - like, for example, maybe storing some of the settings in the database rather than a config file, and support for i18n and L10n and such, but it looks like it's working so far.

i have looked your code , some data in the config can be fetched from the settings company , like the currency , logo picture from invoice logo if set . ect .

also blesta has the tcpdf already , just call and load it inside your model .  you can make a look at the invoice template components to inspire from it .

but finally, great work :blesta:

i have looked your code , some data in the config can be fetched from the settings company , like the currency , logo picture from invoice logo if set . ect .

also blesta has the tcpdf already , just call and load it inside your model .  you can make a look at the invoice template components to inspire from it .

but finally, great work :blesta:

Thanks! Yeah, it can definitely be improved. I just wanted to get it working and the ball rolling and I like the idea of collaboration, so, you're all welcome to share/collaborate/fork/commit/pull ;)

I put the plugin on to a new branch called "plugin":

https://github.com/NETLINK/BlestaClientStatements

Okay, I made some more improvements...

• The currency information is now retrieved via the Invoice::invoicedCurrencies() method. If a client has invoices in multiple currencies, then the client will be able to select the currency from the dropdown box shown in the screenshot.
  • Client can select between 6 month, 12 month, or 24 month statements.
  • Client can select whether to open the statement in the browser window or force a PDF download.
  • Company name, address and telephone number are retrieved via Configure::get( "Blesta.company ).
  • The client will see an alert for overdue invoices on the Account Statement window, with a Pay Now button.

I think those are the main features. I'm attaching 2 screenshots. One is the Account Statement screen and the other is the rendered PDF statement.

I'll update the repo shortly (20 minutes or so). If anyone wants to test it out on their own system, any feedback is welcome, of course.

post-10991-0-84345400-1460000181_thumb.p

post-10991-0-57156600-1460000188_thumb.p

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...