Auto Login

MemoryX2

Do you mean logging in as a client, or logging in to a control panel for a service, such as is possible with a cPanel service?

Logging into a control panel like cPanel. Sorry I should have made that more clear.

I am posting an example of the one-click server login, but this is also available to clients as well. You just click the button and are logged in, rather than directed to login screen.

This form cPanel forum:

you can use the following code to create button

<input type="button" value="cPanel Login" onclick="window.location='/cpanelusername:cpanelpassword@yourdomainname.com:2082/frontend/x3/index.html'" />

here is:
cpanelusername - your cpanel username
cpanelpassword - your cpanel password
yourdomainname.com - your domain for which your created your account
x3 - theme of your cpanel

after click that button, you can login directly to cPanel without prompt username and password.

Like WH*** does, you can also log into WHM but I don't think they have Webmail.

Yeah Webmail would be a lot more difficult because then Blesta would have to be setup so that it created new mail accounts. Then it would have the information to auto login but otherwise Blesta wouldn't have the password to send in the url. (if it is even possible)

Now if we were to get a fully fledged cPanel integration...  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

I'm pretty sure there is a login link that you can use when clicking the cpanel service row now, under both the staff and client interfaces. Clicking it should log you into the users cPanel assuming the password on file (encrypted in the database) is correct.

We will be adding additional functionality to the cPanel module over time.

I'm pretty sure there is a login link that you can use when clicking the cpanel service row now, under both the staff and client interfaces. Clicking it should log you into the users cPanel assuming the password on file (encrypted in the database) is correct.

We will be adding additional functionality to the cPanel module over time.

Not at the moment mate I made one and didn't see any buttons just a few dates and tarif and a stats page.

For a cPanel service, if you click the service row, it should expand down and display a table with 4 columns..

Username, Password, Server, Options

In the Options section is a "Log in" link. This is the same for the client and staff interfaces.

EDIT: It sounds like you clicked the "Manage" link.. instead, click anywhere in the row.

For a cPanel service, if you click the service row, it should expand down and display a table with 4 columns..

Username, Password, Server, Options

In the Options section is a "Log in" link. This is the same for the client and staff interfaces.

EDIT: It sounds like you clicked the "Manage" link.. instead, click anywhere in the row.

Oh you click it but it doesn't automaticly log you in. On the other billing systems you click a button and it will auto log you in so you don't need the username and password.

On the click section can you hide the password until you click the password. 

We're talking about this mate.

On Blesta:

FopmKC.png

zGLDY.png

There's no buttons like this other billing system:

7CXGSg.png

iWaqDg.png

The log in link should accomplish the same thing as the "Login to cPanel" button in the screenshots you posted. If it's not working, make sure you're running b3 as there was a bug fix related to this..

[CORE-495] - cPanel: Service "Login" links cause blank page due to improper encoding

I do want to do more with the cPanel management area, and including a button there for logins might be a more intuitive location.

The log in link should accomplish the same thing as the "Login to cPanel" button in the screenshots you posted. If it's not working, make sure you're running b3 as there was a bug fix related to this..

I do want to do more with the cPanel management area, and including a button there for logins might be a more intuitive location.

I am using b3 mate. but it doesn't seem to log me in, it just links to the ip:port.

And I did upgrade the module.

hmm, I'm not sure then.. Is the password the same as on file? I just tested it in our dev and it works for me. If you hover over the link, it looks like it just links to the ip:port but I think it may use javascript.

yeah it just has this when I hover over it: https://IPaddress:port/

Would you like access to the billing area?

hmm, I'm not sure then.. Is the password the same as on file? I just tested it in our dev and it works for me. If you hover over the link, it looks like it just links to the ip:port but I think it may use javascript.

It doesn't work for me either. 

Perhaps this is a bug rather than a feature request.

• 1 month later...

Has their been any progress on this? It still does not auto login.

This is huge for clients. Mine use it all the time. They click log in and the cpanel automatically pops up.

While this is not as good as a total cpanel integration, it is much better than remembering two passwords.

Has their been any progress on this? It still does not auto login.

This is huge for clients. Mine use it all the time. They click log in and the cpanel automatically pops up.

While this is not as good as a total cpanel integration, it is much better than remembering two passwords.

I can't duplicate this, the login links works for me and bam I'm in cPanel. The only time it hasn't worked is when I tested on several cPanel accounts in a row, as if it's some cPanel security measure. However, I just tested it again and was able to get into 2 different cPanels one after another.

I tested in both the admin and client area.

I'm using Chrome Version 28.0.1500.72 m on Windows 7.

I can't duplicate this, the login links works for me and bam I'm in cPanel. The only time it hasn't worked is when I tested on several cPanel accounts in a row, as if it's some cPanel security measure. However, I just tested it again and was able to get into 2 different cPanels one after another.

I tested in both the admin and client area.

I'm using Chrome Version 28.0.1500.72 m on Windows 7.

Just takes me to the IP:port 

Just takes me to the IP:port 

Right click on the link and select "Copy Link Location". Then open a different web browser and paste the link in the address bar. You're probably having trouble because you've already logged into a cPanel account and didn't explicitly log out. cPanel, for some reason, won't let you log in to another account using basic authentication unless you explicitly log out of the other account first.

Right click on the link and select "Copy Link Location". Then open a different web browser and paste the link in the address bar. You're probably having trouble because you've already logged into a cPanel account and didn't explicitly log out. cPanel, for some reason, won't let you log in to another account using basic authentication unless you explicitly log out of the other account first.

Copying the link shows this: https://username:password@198.148.120.40:2083/ but not going to the hostname and didn't log me in on Chrome (as default I use Rockmelt).

I changed the hostname and tried again and just takes me to the login page. But the link is: https://myadmin:password@titanic.magicserver.pw:2083/

Copying the link shows this: https://username:password@198.148.120.40:2083/ but not going to the hostname and didn't log me in on Chrome (as default I use Rockmelt).

I changed the hostname and tried again and just takes me to the login page. But the link is: https://myadmin:password@titanic.magicserver.pw:2083/

If it's taking you to the login page it's because you were previously logged in, without logging out.

Doesn't matter if you're not currently logged in. If you attempted to log in via basic authentication (like the link from Blesta) but did not first log out of any account you were currently logged into cPanel will not allow you to log in but instead redirect you to the log in page. This is a limitation of cPanel, but probably has something to do with the fact that basic authentication sessions simply don't expire.

Instead, try opening a separate browser (if you're using chrome, open firefox instead). Then clear the browser cache. Then paste the login link in your browser.

If you click the link and get the login page the redirect is happening correctly, but as I said, cPanel will not allow you to log in via basic authentication if you were previously logged in.