[Template] Professional Client Side -Admin Lte-

Blesta Addons
Message added by Michael,

Important Notice:

We have received reports that this developer is not responding to support requests. Some extensions may not be compatible with newer versions of Blesta.

Hello The community

LAST UPDATE : 23-08-2014

First i dont know if this is the correct forum to post !

another time we are happy to announce the release of the first professional Template for blesta called admin LTE , this Template is based in the adminLTE  , is bootsrap of course (3.1.x) .

to not talk so much i will let you with some screenshoot .

Login Page

adminlte_3.png

adminlte_4.png

Client Dashboard

adminlte_1.png

Client Other Pages

adminlte_2.png

when we get more time we will word in the admin side , but we need to add ability to select template for admin side like client side .

any BUG/SUGGESTION port it in this thread .

you can download it from  github https://github.com/Blesta-Addons/adminlte

just upload the folder adminlte inside the folder    "app/views/client/" and select the template from admin area .

THE BONUS  :

the color theme can be changed from admin side in look and feel , client section .

if you like our work , thanks or donate :)

Love it thanks :)

Thanks

very, very different, nice work!

Yes , Totally different .

Wow, this must have taken a good amount of time. Nice job!

a lot of hours in work ... we have the intention todo more , but for sme limitation in blesta core we have decided to stop at this point .

Thanks

Yes , Totally different .

a lot of hours in work ... we have the intention todo more , but for sme limitation in blesta core we have decided to stop at this point .

Ok not a lot but it's the start of our donations.

what, what, whaaaaat!!!   :)

Incredible work :)

we want to do more , but we have a small time free to work in it .

Nice work bro... It's quite unique, you think out side the box; love It... I can Imagine the admin dashboard having a metro feel... ;)

we ned now blesta to add option to select theme for admin side .

It,s great work.

Thanks . all deserve this template

umm how to use the auto login facebook and google etc?

NOT yet implemented , it need first to be a plugin or third patry addons .

NOW we have just the intention to add the facebook login with this plugin files in this thread http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/2399-client-facebook-login-access/

we have not yet tested or any ETA for it now . the files is OPEN and anyone can add or improuve the template function and share it with the community .

• 2 weeks later...

I just change default bootstrap to this template ,it looks awsome .Is ther some bug we shoud know it or do we need edit any files.I log in as client and tryed most futures ,seems everything work.

Great work :)

at the moment the only bug is the modal box , is fixed now .

if you found any bug report it here , we will try to fix it as soon as posible .

The template has been updated now to fx the modal box .

I just change default bootstrap to this template ,it looks awsome .Is ther some bug we shoud know it or do we need edit any files.I log in as client and tryed most futures ,seems everything work.

Great work :)

There was only one bug but naja fixed it.

Closing a ticket from the user panel did not work. Naja fixed. Everything works great and looks fantastic!

Thanks NaJa

• 2 weeks later...