Auto Install On New Order

Andreas

Question

23 answers to this question

Hey Guys

I was wondering if Blesta supports auto install of software (from softaculous).  This is a feature I am looking for right now.  

thank you

If I understand you correctly, not yet, someone is building a Softaculous module so soon. I was hoping ModulesGarden would have added support on their cPanel extended but they gave up on it with their WHM** agreement.

Thats too bad MG did that but makes sense from their point.

Hopefully someone comes up with something.  I believe WHMCS can do it, but for this project, I was looking to use a different billing app.

thanks for the reply

WHM** needs a ModulesGarden plugin to do it. However here's the bit about the Blesta one: http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/2913-softaculous/

WHM** needs a ModulesGarden plugin to do it. However here's the bit about the Blesta one: http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/2913-softaculous/

WHMCS has a separate module so the ModulesGarden plugin is not needed: https://www.softaculous.com/docs/WHMCS_Auto_Install_Module

Would be nice to see this implemented here, not many systems offer it yet the API has been available for a while now.

19 minutes ago, GORF said:

Mike, do you post just to post sometimes? ;)

The thread is about a module to auto-provision a Softaculous installation from Blesta when an order goes through.

Does one exist?

You never asked if there was a module for softaculous, you just said "Still nothing?" If you wish I can boycott your posts like a few other members, but if you want serious answers to questions then you need to put context into the post so we know what the hell you are on about.

37 minutes ago, Licensecart said:

You never asked if there was a module for softaculous, you just said "Still nothing?" If you wish I can boycott your posts like a few other members, but if you want serious answers to questions then you need to put context into the post so we know what the hell you are on about.

Wow! Really?!

I was half joking with the posting comment. Lighten up.

But now that you fired off comments like that ...

- "You never asked if there was a module for softaculous,"
This is what the whole (short) thread is about! It doesn't take much to figure out what I meant.
Yeah I asked that ...a few posts above if you re-read the whole thing (which isn't too long). You even quoted it and replied last year.
This is exactly what I meant by "just posting".

- "If you wish I can boycott your posts like a few other members"
Pretty rough. But that's OK, I can take it :)
(Unless we start deleting stuff like the competitor's forum)

13 hours ago, activa said:

Blesta addons is working in this addons they exept it will be ready with v4 final . But you can contact them directly if you want more info .

Where did they say that?

Two posts above they just pushed it off on hosting panel!

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 8:59 PM, Blesta Addons said:

This addons should be part of cpanel or plesk or directadmin ... ect . as it depend on control panel used .

Softaculous worked with WH*CS for their module. (Yes, I posted there too!)
This is not something for cpanel or plesk or directadmin ... ect to do.

10 hours ago, GORF said:

Softaculous worked with WH*CS for their module. (Yes, I posted there too!)

This is not something for cpanel or plesk or directadmin ... ect to do.

Yes is something related to  cpanel or plesk or directadmin ..ect

from whm** site they also put a note for this

Note: This works only with cPanel, cPanel Extended and DirectAdmin at the moment.