[Plugin] Knowledge Base (Faqs)

Blesta Addons
Message added by Michael,

Important Notice:

We have received reports that this developer is not responding to support requests. Some extensions may not be compatible with newer versions of Blesta.

Fixed in Github ....

download the plugin and go to plugin , then update .

thanks for the bug discovery .

Found another bug : P I am a bug tracker.

1, Also what is this character? Or this is my template bug?

bug3_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

Create an article. Insert an image. Resize it then save the article. See the article by client side , and you could see the pictures has bad sizes too big... etc. So then go back to admin edit the article click to the picture and resize it then click to OK. See the article again by client side and now the picture appear correctly.

bug2_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Naja

Been testing your plugin, great by the way but noticed you are unable to make this that anyone can view the knowledgebase only clients or am I wrong as wanted it for anyone to see if possible.

Also videos can't be place as have some .swf demos I wanted to place in it but see not available to add media.

Thank you, great plugin.

Found another bug : P I am a bug tracker.

1, Also what is this character? Or this is my template bug?

bug3_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

Create an article. Insert an image. Resize it then save the article. See the article by client side , and you could see the pictures has bad sizes too big... etc. So then go back to admin edit the article click to the picture and resize it then click to OK. See the article again by client side and now the picture appear correctly.

bug2_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

i cna't produce your error's !!!

the icon show correctly

the image shown as the size putet in the editor .

Hello Naja

Been testing your plugin, great by the way but noticed you are unable to make this that anyone can view the knowledgebase only clients or am I wrong as wanted it for anyone to see if possible.

Also videos can't be place as have some .swf demos I wanted to place in it but see not available to add media.

Thank you, great plugin.

as now , the article kan be viewed by anyone, visitors nd clients , in next versions i will make the visiblity option and groups .

you should put the html embeded code of the video not the url video directly .

• 1 year later...

This plugin was released before the kb was added in the support manager plugin .

For me , it has no sense to have two active kb in the system .

I will bring more feature to this plugin only when blesta will add option to disable the kb in support manager.

The plugin as it now has the essential features can have .

• 3 months later...