[Plugin] Announcement -Released-

Blesta Addons
Message added by Michael,

Important Notice:

We have received reports that this developer is not responding to support requests. Some extensions may not be compatible with newer versions of Blesta.

4 hours ago, Licensecart said:

I wonder what I've done wrong lol :D

This is so strange ... first picture show the old announcement page, second picture show the new settings pdt file !!!

have you any cache system ? try remove all the files and re-upload them .

in the new version the order of the menus has been changed , now we have annoucnement(0) , Settings, Permissions, the plugin icons logo has been changed also .

20 minutes ago, Blesta Addons said:

This is so strange ... first picture show the old announcement page, second picture show the new settings pdt file !!!

have you any cache system ? try remove all the files and re-upload them .

in the new version the order of the menus has been changed , now we have annoucnement(0) , Settings, Permissions, the plugin icons logo has been changed also .

I tried removing the old files and uploading the new ones mate also I don't have a caching system on the server / the cms caching is disable so it's just the menu's Blesta does by default.

7 hours ago, Licensecart said:

I tried removing the old files and uploading the new ones mate also I don't have a caching system on the server / the cms caching is disable so it's just the menu's Blesta does by default.

PM me to try resolving, we have updated the announcement system in some websites and all thing are ok .

1 hour ago, Daniel B said:

just wanted to check before I do this, does this plugin allow you to show annoucement to specific clients, or will I need to get this one as well for that?

(Just wasn't sure if that one ever got combined with this one)

No, every plugin has it own rules and usage . you can use them both if you want .

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, HostKoala said:

Hi this seems slightly misleading

But from what I understand I need a $10/year subscription to use it

@Blesta Addons

It was free before they changed the business model..some plugins made by najhost/blesta addons were free when released and after the business model was changed some end up in paid subscription...that is why you will find that line of text in first post...

On 8/22/2018 at 12:40 PM, HostKoala said:

Hi this seems slightly misleading

But from what I understand I need a $10/year subscription to use it 

@Blesta Addons

if you have already download the plugin when it was free, you can still use it, afte we change our business model, you need a subscription to get the latest version. the subscription give you access not only to this plugin but for so many other addons with a small subscription fee.

we will correct the first port to reflect the actual subscription .

17 hours ago, Blesta Addons said:

if you have already download the plugin when it was free, you can still use it, afte we change our business model, you need a subscription to get the latest version. the subscription give you access not only to this plugin but for so many other addons with a small subscription fee.

we will correct the first port to reflect the actual subscription .

Yup that is understandable, your price is very fair, I just felt the initial post was confusing, thank you for clearing it up !