[Sslguru] Resell Ssl's With Sslguru

Michael

SSLGuru have just released their module for their resellers to sell their products. They have a wide range of SSLs you can sell to the public:-

- Digicert

- Superfast

- RapidSSL

- Comodo

- Thawte

- Swiss Sign

- DomenySSL

- GeoTrust

- Network Solutions

Instructions to Install:

1. Download SSLGURU plugin For Blesta

2. Upload plugin archive to your server into Blesta root directory.

3. Extract plugin archive. You do not have to copy each file individually because all the files will automatically appear in the right localizations.

4. In order to proceed, go to Settings → Company → Modules → Available and press Install button next to SSLGURU module.

5. To add a reseller, go to Manage → Add Reseller, fill in reseller name and API access details and press Add Reseller.

6. Now, go to Packages → Create Package in order to add a new package.

7. Fill in package name and select SSLGURU from Module dropdown menu. Select SSLGURU reseller and product at the Module Options section. Enter term and fill in welcome email content. Afterwards, assign package to an existing or new group. Confirm creation of this package through pressing Create Package.

Congratulations, you have just successfully installed SSLGuru Plugin For Blesta! On the screen below you can see your module package creation page.

sslguru-preview.png

You can download the plugin by logging into your control panel and clicking on Partner and then on Blesta Plugin.

All rights reserved to SSLGuru...

do you use SSLGuru Mike?  I'm still in the process of figuring out who I want to reseller for.

I don't for their starter slab it's $300 + VAT 23% they can get lost lol haha. I use TheSSLStore myself however the SSLGuru has a lot of SSL choices just their starter price to get into their program is too high for most people.

• 3 months later...

Hello Guys!

I'm representing SSLGURU, the biggest e-security platform on the World. In our offer you will find over one hundred SSL products of ten Vendors (Digicert, Comodo, Symantec, GeoTrust, Thawte, Rapid, DomenySSL, Certum, SwissSign, Network Solution). We are the leader of integration with CAs and still working under extend our offer for a new Vendors. Of course in our offer we have all of the types certificates like a DV, OV, EV, Code Signing and S/MIME. The implementation with us is really easy and fast, we're offering custom API system but if your are using the one of the most famous systems, you can use our ready to use plugins. Today we have a plugins for WHMCS, PBAS, Plesk, ISP System Bill Manager and of course for Blesta!

As I see in this topic, you have a lot of questions and sugestions to SSLGURU so I would like to answer to all of them to make our business rules clarified.

If your are looking on www.sslguru.com website you can check the prices for each certificates but please remember that all of the prices are retail prices. If you want to join to our Reseller Program, we have a three levels (Silver, Gold and Platinum) and the prices for our Parners are much much lower and competitive on the market. SSLGURU is also the flexible company so if the potential Parner need some special offer or special rules, no problem... we can talk about it and I'm sure that we will find compromise for both of us :)

So Guys, if you want to talk with us and you're using Blesta system... please feel free to contact me.

Today I have a special offer for the Users of Blesta Forums - the first our Partner from this forum can join to our Reseller Program to Gold level with the minimum deposit for Silver (it's just $300 which can be used to order certificates). The regular deposit for Gold level is $1.500 so this offer is really good to try cooperation with us and to see our the best services!

Contact direct to me:

Wojciech Dylag

wd@sslguru.com

www.sslguru.com

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys... had a problem when testing it captures the payment via stripe but doesn't create and send any SSL certs - after looking at the errors this is what i see.

O:14:"order_response":45:{s:14:"PartnerOrderID";N;s:13:"CustomOrderID";N;s:18:"TheSSLStoreOrderID";N;s:13:"VendorOrderID";N;s:15:"RefundRequestID";N;s:16:"isRefundApproved";b:0;s:13:"TinyOrderLink";N;s:11:"OrderStatus";O:8:"stdClass":6:{s:22:"AuthenticationComments";N;s:22:"AuthenticationStatuses";N;s:11:"MajorStatus";N;s:11:"MinorStatus";N;s:11:"isTinyOrder";b:0;s:18:"isTinyOrderClaimed";b:0;}s:11:"OrderAmount";N;s:20:"CertificateStartDate";N;s:18:"CertificateEndDate";N;s:10:"CommonName";N;s:8:"DNSNames";N;s:5:"State";N;s:7:"Country";N;s:8:"Locality";N;s:12:"Organization";N;s:18:"OrganizationalUnit";N;s:13:"WebServerType";N;s:18:"ReissueSuccessCode";N;s:12:"AuthResponse";O:8:"stdClass":5:{s:19:"InvokingPartnerCode";s:8:"82959160";s:7:"Message";a:1:{i:0;s:114:"ErrorCode:-9011|Message:Sorry, there is not enough credit in your account, please add funds to ensure your orders.";}s:11:"ReplayToken";s:25:"SSLSTORE-PHP54f568d85f06b";s:9:"Timestamp";s:19:"3/3/2015 2:55:13 AM";s:7:"isError";b:1;}s:12:"AdminContact";O:8:"stdClass":13:{s:12:"AddressLine1";N;s:12:"AddressLine2";N;s:4:"City";N;s:7:"Country";N;s:5:"Email";N;s:3:"Fax";N;s:9:"FirstName";N;s:8:"LastName";N;s:16:"OrganizationName";N;s:5:"Phone";N;s:10:"PostalCode";N;s:6:"Region";N;s:5:"Title";N;}s:13:"ApproverEmail";N;s:15:"AuthFileContent";N;s:12:"AuthFileName";N;s:13:"CNAMEAuthName";N;s:14:"CNAMEAuthValue";N;s:10:"CustomerID";i:0;s:17:"CustomerLoginName";N;s:16:"CustomerPassword";N;s:8:"PollDate";N;s:10:"PollStatus";N;s:11:"ProductName";N;s:8:"SANCount";i:0;s:12:"SerialNumber";N;s:28:"SignatureEncryptionAlgorithm";N;s:22:"SignatureHashAlgorithm";N;s:11:"SiteSealurl";N;s:13:"SubVendorName";s:8:"RAPIDSSL";s:16:"TechnicalContact";O:8:"stdClass":13:{s:12:"AddressLine1";N;s:12:"AddressLine2";N;s:4:"City";N;s:7:"Country";N;s:5:"Email";N;s:3:"Fax";N;s:9:"FirstName";N;s:8:"LastName";N;s:16:"OrganizationName";N;s:5:"Phone";N;s:10:"PostalCode";N;s:6:"Region";N;s:5:"Title";N;}s:5:"Token";N;s:9:"TokenCode";N;s:7:"TokenID";N;s:8:"Validity";i:0;s:10:"VendorName";s:8:"SYMANTEC";}

And after speaking to them via livechat: 

18:52Kappy Prasad: Standard Rapid SSL Certificate
18:52Shawn J: Well Kappy, There is no such Free Plan for any reseller
18:52Kappy Prasad: Module RapidSSL Certificate
18:53Kappy Prasad: i thought there was
18:53Shawn J: You must have to have the enough funds available before your customer cplace any order
18:53Shawn J: No Kappy, I am sorry but there is no any such plans
18:54Kappy Prasad: im on the silver plan
18:55Shawn J: Kappy, I am sorry but you have to have enough funds available in your account so that order can go through
18:55Kappy Prasad: how much do i need to have?
18:55Shawn J: As sames as the cost of RapidSSL certificate is for you from our website
18:56Shawn J: *if the order is for RapidSSL certificate
18:56Kappy Prasad: oooh ok

does this sounds right with TheSSLstore? 

Never mind i found it - I had been auto placed to the Gold Account from Silver (Free) not sure how that happened. but im supposed to email kevin from SSL store to switch it back....

You were given the free bump up to the gold plan, and yes in order to have the API work you'll need to add funds to your account.