Remove Client Tax Id Field

flangefrog

• 2 months later...

I have tried installing this, but it just won't work.  I really need to remove this field as it's causing us to loose sales, because people don't want to put this in or don't know what to put in this field and they are just closing out of the order form.

How can we get this field removed?  We added the vqmod plugin thing and installed it and it told me that it had been installed, but none of these XML files addon things seem to work for me.

Can you please help?

I have tried installing this, but it just won't work.  I really need to remove this field as it's causing us to loose sales, because people don't want to put this in or don't know what to put in this field and they are just closing out of the order form.

How can we get this field removed?  We added the vqmod plugin thing and installed it and it told me that it had been installed, but none of these XML files addon things seem to work for me.

Can you please help?

Use something better: http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3437-plugin-css-javascript-toolbox-magic-box/

It doesn't work. There is some sort of bug in that system.  I did exactly was it said, but it didn't appear to add anything and there is no 'entry' saved showing my text.  I don't know how to troubleshoot this thing, as I am have never used it before.  But, I do know that it's not working properly either.

Any other suggestions?  This is pretty frustrating.  First of all, why would you even add that field to a billing system?  That's absolutely rediculous and noone uses that information.  Second of all, make it mandatory that it has to be there and has to show on the screen with no way to remove it.

Are there any other suggestions?

It doesn't work. There is some sort of bug in that system.  I did exactly was it said, but it didn't appear to add anything and there is no 'entry' saved showing my text.  I don't know how to troubleshoot this thing, as I am have never used it before.  But, I do know that it's not working properly either.

Any other suggestions?  This is pretty frustrating.  First of all, why would you even add that field to a billing system?  That's absolutely rediculous and noone uses that information.  Second of all, make it mandatory that it has to be there and has to show on the screen with no way to remove it.

Are there any other suggestions?

That plugin only works on 3.3.x Are you using the latest or 3.2 and it does work.

As for having it, a lot of companies / businesses use it, to claim Tax back and you can remove it if you edit the files.

I don't see the 'entry' I made, I also see that the Tax ID field is NOT on the 'Registration' page, however it's still showing on the order form during checkout.

I think these scripts are bugged or something, I have tried it in IE, Chrome and FireFox and I got a complete NO GO!

Try un-installing it and trying again maybe it didn't install probably. 

I have done that several times.  It's not rocket science. I install scripts MUCH more complicated than this.  If you would like, I don't mind giving you access to my Blesta, so that you can take a look for yourself to see if you can get it working or something.  Do you think you can help?

Have you uninstalled it, and re-moved the files and re-uploaded it might be missing a file or something. Or if you prefer if I can have FTP to the plugins folder and Blesta I can do it at half time for you. Currently watching the Uefa cup.