How Do I Upgrade From 3.1.1 To 3.2.2?

Clare

Question

Hi, 

I'd like to upgrade from Blesta version 3.1.1 to 3.2.2. Do I need to do incremental upgrades, or can I do one upgrade? 

I'm not sure what steps to take to upgrade in the first place. I read something about using FileZilla to replace certain folders. Is that right?

Thank you!!!!

Clare

5 answers to this question

Hi, 

Thank you. I tried to follow the upgrade instructions, but after I unzipped the file on my server, when I go to mydomain.com/admin/upgrade it just goes to mydomain.com/admin. There are no upgrade instructions at all. I unzipped the file directly in the cPanel file system. Is there another way I should do it?

Thank you, 

Clare

Edit: I made sure to unzip the file in the public_html directory of the subdomain where Blesta is installed. I believe all of the previous files were overwritten when I unzipped the file. I tried again. There is still nothing that happens when I try to go to mydomain.com/admin/upgrade. 

I think the files were in the wrong folder. I was just unzipping the zipped folder in the public_html folder, when I should have just moved over the contents of the blesta folder. I didn't realize they were two separate folders. It seems to be upgraded now. 

Thank you!!

Yeah since 3.2 the guys renamed public_html to blesta as a few customers was confused.