Release 3.3.0-B2

Cody

Version 3.3.0-b2 is now available. You can download it in the Client Area.

This is a BETA feature release. This release is not considered stable enough for production use. Please report any bugs in the 3.3 beta bug forum.

Installing Blesta

See Installing Blesta in the User Manual for instructions.

Upgrading Blesta

See Upgrading Blesta in the User Manual for instructions.

Release Notes

See Blesta Core - Version 3.3.0-b2.

For older releases see all Change Logs.

Hostbill importer will take a while. Domain Importer huh? and WHM** importer update is coming out shortly.

Domain importer, you know, you just ask every installed plugin to return a list of domains, linked registrant, price paid (if available) and you try to match the name with what's in Blesta, before offering a full list of domains, matched with customers, ready to be validated or modified.

Is there a thread specifically for discussing the upcoming domain manager?

You're welcome to start one, now is a good time to start a conversation about the domain manager. The goal is to get 3.4 out pretty quickly, and focus on the domain manager for 3.5. A discussion about features and functionality would be good.

Out of curiosity, how do they compute their passwords?

Its a homebrew combo of base conversion, ord, and character shifting (two passes). I had to go the decoding route to track this down cause I don't feel my data should be locked in the way HB has made it. This was fine for my purposes but it makes it a challenging to release due to copyrights.

Its a homebrew combo of base conversion, ord, and character shifting (two passes). I had to go the decoding route to track this down cause I don't feel my data should be locked in the way HB has made it. This was fine for my purposes but it makes it a challenging to release due to copyrights.

I wouldn't mind having it, if you care to share, for a future "official" importer. We've reverse engineered others without decoding, it's not very difficult, but would save some time. What's shocking is that they think caesar ciphers provide any real security. It's hardly encryption.

I wouldn't mind having it, if you care to share, for a future "official" importer. We've reverse engineered others without decoding, it's not very difficult, but would save some time. What's shocking is that they think caesar ciphers provide any real security. It's hardly encryption.

got an email? i can send through some info.