[Mobile APP] Blesta Mobile App - Android And Ios(Iphone/ipad)

PauloV

May I just say this is a great idea though it would be much more helpful if it allowed you to manage your own blesta install instead of just being a "wrapper" around the blesta.com sites.

That is my next step, for now is only a small proof of concept :)

My Ideia for now is:

Build a Blesta Plugin called "Mobile APP" that will create an API to be able to connect with an Android/IOS/Windows APP

There will be 2 APP's, one for Client and one for Staff

Initially Im thinking to charge for it a small fee because it will use a server side for license check and also because Upgrades and Compability for new Mobile Phones/Tablets, and for listing on Android/Apple/Windows Store that have anual costs

==Blesta Mobile APP Plugin==

- Your Mobile APP Company Logo

- Your Mobile APP Background Color

- Your Mobile APP Font Color

- Your Mobile APP Main WebSite URL (its best to be Mobile Ready because it will be display on an Embebed Browser on the APP)

- It will have a WYSIWYG editor for you to add content for the Entrace Page of your Blesta Client APP

- It will have an option to send a "Notification" for all Mobile devices that have your APP installed (it will work like SMS's it will POP if the Mobile Device acepted to recive APP Notifications)

== Blesta Client APP (It will be multi company ready witout any extra costs) ==

Once installed and connected it will auto retrive your logo, background color, font color, contacts and it will display you Entrance Content and left slider menu with 3 options:

- Main Website (it will onpen inside the APP like an "Iframe")

- Client Area (it will onpen inside the APP like an "Iframe")

- Contacts (it will display company name, adress and phone)

== Blesta Staff  APP ==

Once installed and connected it will auto retrive your logo, background color, font color,  and it will display your latest "Open Tickets", And how much money did you make "Today", how many "New Orders", and left slider menu with 1 option:

- Admin (after the next Blesta Release 4.1 we will adapt an Admin Mobile Ready Template and will offer for free, for now it will embeb the Admin as it is)

Later on we will add more functionality to the Plugin and APP's :)

Like always, im open to sugesttions ;)

The "Blesta APP" is only for "Fun" making some tests using some frameworks and see it working :P

That is my next step, for now is only a small proof of concept :)

My Ideia for now is:

Build a Blesta Plugin called "Mobile APP" that will create an API to be able to connect with an Android/IOS/Windows APP

There will be 2 APP's, one for Client and one for Staff

Initially Im thinking to charge for it a small fee because it will use a server side for license check and also because Upgrades and Compability for new Mobile Phones/Tablets, and for listing on Android/Apple/Windows Store that have anual costs

==Blesta Mobile APP Plugin==

- Your Mobile APP Company Logo

- Your Mobile APP Background Color

- Your Mobile APP Font Color

- Your Mobile APP Main WebSite URL (its best to be Mobile Ready because it will be display on an Embebed Browser on the APP)

- It will have a WYSIWYG editor for you to add content for the Entrace Page of your Blesta Client APP

- It will have an option to send a "Notification" for all Mobile devices that have your APP installed (it will work like SMS's it will POP if the Mobile Device acepted to recive APP Notifications)

== Blesta Client APP (It will be multi company ready witout any extra costs) ==

Once installed and connected it will auto retrive your logo, background color, font color, contacts and it will display you Entrance Content and left slider menu with 3 options:

- Main Website (it will onpen inside the APP like an "Iframe")

- Client Area (it will onpen inside the APP like an "Iframe")

- Contacts (it will display company name, adress and phone)

== Blesta Staff  APP ==

Once installed and connected it will auto retrive your logo, background color, font color,  and it will display your latest "Open Tickets", And how much money did you make "Today", how many "New Orders", and left slider menu with 1 option:

- Admin (after the next Blesta Release 4.1 we will adapt an Admin Mobile Ready Template and will offer for free, for now it will embeb the Admin as it is)

Later on we will add more functionality to the Plugin and APP's :)

Like always, im open to sugesttions ;)

The "Blesta APP" is only for "Fun" making some tests using some frameworks and see it working :P

just wanted to say it doesn't cost annual for google play store for android as I have a dev account with google play as well and it didn't cost me anything after paying the $25 fee for "spam prevention" as I am told.

Also I wouldn't mind working together with you on that as to be honest it shouldn't be that hard to make something like that.(server side I meant in php I don't know much of how to do the mobile app side though.)

If you can get the client side working I can get the server side integration working

just wanted to say it doesn't cost annual for google play store for android as I have a dev account with google play as well and it didn't cost me anything after paying the $25 fee for "spam prevention" as I am told.

Also I wouldn't mind working together with you on that as to be honest it shouldn't be that hard to make something like that.(server side I meant in php I don't know much of how to do the mobile app side though.)

If you can get the client side working I can get the server side integration working

Sorry I didnt explain correctly :)

- Google Play Store Developper Licence it cost us 25€ (one time)

- IOS Developper cost us 99€ Year

- Windows Develloper Store Licence cost us 99€ (one time)

We alredy have the licenses more than 2 years because our company have develop some APP's for some companies :) In my free time I developp for Blesta, and make some "quick" APP's just for fun to see how they work, and try to make as simple and trying to not use any SeverSide code :)

Thanks for helping, I will think a way for you to help later on, for us the ServerSide  is alredy done because we have it working on the company, only left the Plugin/API because the APP is "easy as pie" ;)

Sorry I didnt explain correctly :)

- Google Play Store Developper Licence it cost us 25€ (one time)

- IOS Developper cost us 99€ Year

- Windows Develloper Store Licence cost us 99€ (one time)

We alredy have the licenses more than 2 years because our company have develop some APP's for some companies :) In my free time I developp for Blesta, and make some "quick" APP's just for fun to see how they work, and try to make as simple and trying to not use any SeverSide code :)

Thanks for helping, I will think a way for you to help later on, for us the ServerSide  is alredy done because we have it working on the company, only left the Plugin/API because the APP is "easy as pie" ;)

what would the plugin/api be as I can code that as well(I am guessing the blesta standard ie php?)

as I have coded some plugins now and know how to do them to make sure they work in blesta.