[Module] Opensrs - Beta 1.0.8 Relesed :)

PauloV

Hello Blestars :blesta:

Update 31-07-2019

Fixed compability with PHP 7 or above 

Old updates:

Fixed: Bug on "TempUnlock", detected by aosoft
Fixed: Whois Get/Edit fields
Fixed: Renew
Added: Commands TAB (for now only Renew works, later on I will finish the Transfer and Registter Command)
Fixed: opemsrs default error handeling (now it uses a global var to store errors, is the quckiest way)
Added: .co.uk adittional fields missed. (thanks to richwalker)
Fixed: Removed GLOBAL variables, thanks to Carl 
Fixed: Code cleaned for better understand
Added: Whois Get/Set in Admin and Client Side
Changed: From Alpha to Beta, if no bugs found in 2 weeks I will change to Release Candidate 
Fixed: Temporary unlock domain to make changes, and then lock again after changes
Added: Better error handeling, displying the direct error message from OPENSRS api on Client and Admin side
Optimised in only one core modify file, the patch file for set diferent prices for diferent types:

Domain Register
Domain Transfer
Domain Renew
Added: [Admin]->[Settings]: Set/Get Registrar Lock
Added: [Admin]->[Settings]: Get EPP Code (Transfer Key)
Added: [Admin]->[Nameservers]: Set/GET Nameservers

Added: [Client]->[Settings]: Set/Get Registrar Lock
Added: [Client]->[Settings]: Get EPP Code (Transfer Key)
Added: [Client]->[Nameservers]: Set/GET Nameservers

What Can it do:

Domain Register
Domain Transfer
Manage Domain Nameservers
Manage Domain Lock
Get Domain EPP Key

Todo:

Manage Domain Whois
Manage Domain DNS's Records
Manage Domain Email Fowarding

The download and instrution will be at the bottom of this post :)

Here is some teasers:

opensrs_1.jpg

opensrs_2.jpg

opensrs_3.jpg

### Atention: This is only For Blesta 4.6 or any version above! ###

How to Install (this is an Beta Release, we need your help to debug and test it)
1º- Download the Blesta OpenSRS Registrar Module here: Download Here (updated 31-07-2019)
2º- Uncompress, and upload the folder "opensrs" to blesta /components/modules/ directory.
3º- Go to Blesta Admin, and click on Setings->Company->Modules->Available and it will list the "OpenSRS" module, just Click on "INSTALL"
4º- Now you can manage the Module and add your OpenSRS Username, API Key, and a random Salt Key.
5º- In your Packages->Create Package you can select the Module->OpenSRS to configure your TLD's do regist/transfer, you will also see that in "Type" you can choose wich typw you want to add prices for.

How to Upgrade
1º- Download the Blesta OpenSRS Registrar Module here: Download Here (updated 31-07-2019)
2º- Uncompress, and upload the folder "internetbs" to blesta /components/modules/ directory.
3º- Go to Blesta Admin, and click on Setings->Company->Modules and it will list the "OpenSRS" module, just Click on "UPGRADE"

How to Uninstall
Go to Blesta Admin, and click on Setings->Company->Modules and it will list the "OpenSRS" module, just Click on "UNINSTALL"

Hope you like it :blesta:

Edited by PauloV
Updated to PHP 7.X

Its a great news also If need Opensrs live/test account Please let me know.I will provide live or test for create module.

Hello Blestars,

Finally we have a response from OpenSRS Devs, because we nedded a test enviorment to start debuging our module for OpenSRS.

Here is the response recived a few moments ago, that we have asked a few months ago lol :)

Garrett has solved a request for you.
Your reference number is #255186.

You'll find the latest update for this request below. If you reply to this email, your help request will be re-opened.

Garrett M 	

Garrett M (OpenSRS Help & Support)

Sep 15 02:30 PM

Hi Paulo,

We apologize for the delay in getting back to you, however, a member of our Product Management team was more than happy to provide you a Free account in our Horizon test environment for your purposes to create the Open SRS module for Blesta, however, he just asked that keep him up to date on your progress so we can let our channel know about the billing software. He asked that you email him directly for any requests or questions moving forward.

Mike Levine
Open SRS Product Manager
******@tucows.com

Here below are the login details for your Horizon test account:

https://horizon.opensrs.net/resellers
Username: ********
Password: ********

Please let me know if you have any questions, or if I can be of any further assistance. Thanks.

Garret M
Open SRS Reseller Support

Now lets start our engines lol :D

We hope to initiate next week ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Do I still have to patch the two files if I don't use separate pricing for register/transfer/renew?

I didn't do the patch and am getting an error "Invalid Domain" when I try to add the service in the admin panel. The service is not added to Blesta, but the domain appears in my OpenSRS test account (sandbox).

Do I still have to patch the two files if I don't use separate pricing for register/transfer/renew?

I didn't do the patch and am getting an error "Invalid Domain" when I try to add the service in the admin panel. The service is not added to Blesta, but the domain appears in my OpenSRS test account (sandbox).

No, only if you want to use the type "Domain Transfer" and "Domain Renew" diferent prices :)

Did you select the "Domain Registrartion" type wen adding Package?

What setps do you do to add the domain to replicate the issue?

Did you add your blesta IP to the OpenSRS interface?

Did you open the ports on your firewall 55443 and 55000 ? to comunicate with OpenSRS servers?

what you have in log module ?

what you have in log module ?

I didn't even think to check the log. The answer was right there. Log module output said "[...] Request failed validation: Name server 'ns1.mydomain.com' is not found at the registry. Please double check the nameserver and re-submit. [...]"

I forgot that the OpenSRS test environment usually doesn't recognize our nameservers and recommends that we use theirs:

default.opensrs.org

default2.opensrs.org

As soon as I changed this in my Blesta package, I was able to add the service and the test domain was successfully "registered"!

Thanks!

Looking forward to more of the features becoming available!   :)

I didn't even think to check the log. The answer was right there. Log module output said "[...] Request failed validation: Name server 'ns1.mydomain.com' is not found at the registry. Please double check the nameserver and re-submit. [...]"

I forgot that the OpenSRS test environment usually doesn't recognize our nameservers and recommends that we use theirs:

default.opensrs.org

default2.opensrs.org

As soon as I changed this in my Blesta package, I was able to add the service and the test domain was successfully "registered"!

Thanks!

Looking forward to more of the features becoming available!   :)

Lol naja7host was smarter then me, I forgot all about the logs :P

Cool that is working ;)

We will trie to finish the outher areas next week, now is more easy because the API is 100% integrated in Blesta and we only need some twicks to manage everithing :)

I m going to test with live :)

How I can change Live url because I will use their OPEN OpenSRS Live URL rr-n1-tor.opensrs.net need to change

Cut and paste the private key listed below into your OpenSRS.conf file:

HashKey How to get HashKey?

Thank you

The opensrs live url is activated wen you dont select the sanbox you don't need to change anything.

The HashKey is a random string, just put a secret password that you want is just ro add a salt key to the password generated wen you register a domain.

I was download and installed then try to add my account my username and my API keys

and HD883fy Like this

then click its blank 

PS: besta 3.3 i m using.

Did you check Blesta->Tools->Logs ?

Wen you add the oPenSRS Account does it show you any error in red?

PauloV

I have the correct username, key and i have created a salt. but it keeps coming up with

The API Username and Key combination appear to be invalid, or your Opensrs account may not be configured to allow API access.

I have spoken to opensrs and they confirm i have the correct details & my server ip address is in the api access.

Any ideas?