[Module] Opensrs - Beta 1.0.8 Relesed :)

PauloV

I have changed 

$connectData["osrs_environment"] = "TEST";
        $connectData["osrs_host"] = "horizon.opensrs.net";

to 

$connectData["osrs_environment"] = "PROD";
        $connectData["osrs_host"] = "rr-n1-tor.opensrs.net";

in opensrs.php and its worked.

Thanks

I have changed 

$connectData["osrs_environment"] = "TEST";
        $connectData["osrs_host"] = "horizon.opensrs.net";

to 

$connectData["osrs_environment"] = "PROD";
        $connectData["osrs_host"] = "rr-n1-tor.opensrs.net";

in opensrs.php and its worked.

Thanks

Thanks for clarifing :)

We have release a new update for Blesta OpenSRS Module that fix that issue :)

Please download on first post :)

### Atention: This is only For Blesta 3.3 or above! ###

My modules are to version 3.2.2 up, full list soon. I do not have time to change every time when a new version Besta come. This is sick

I make this for free but i can make to you a special version for blesta 3.2.2.

If you want i can send you a quote for this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

PauloV, muito obrigado por este plugin gratis!

Have you made any updates since November? I'm happy to chip in some funds so you can spend some time on it. It sounds like enough of it is done that I can use it now, but I'd like to know first if you have made any updates that will allow users to update their nameservers and other functions.

PauloV, muito obrigado por este plugin gratis!

Have you made any updates since November? I'm happy to chip in some funds so you can spend some time on it. It sounds like enough of it is done that I can use it now, but I'd like to know first if you have made any updates that will allow users to update their nameservers and other functions.

Still no updates :( I ony put in "pause" just hopping an response from Blesta, to release the new "Domain Managment" system as core, to not have more work to re-work the module to support the new functions :)

But of course, any help, will incentive me to work more in the Module ;)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

I'm trying to setup the OpenSRS module, and even though the module installs correctly, when trying to add my OpenSRS account, the creation fails saying "The API Username and Key combination appear to be invalid, or your Opensrs account may not be configured to allow API access."

I checked the logs page, and the request is sent to the correct servers (horizon.opensrs.net or r-n1-tor.opensrs.net) depending on if sandbox is enabled or not, however OpenSRS responds with "Authentication failed". I double checked the username, and also checked and regenerated the API key. Any thoughts?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi PauloV!

First of all, thanks for the great module! Really the only one for a Domainregistrar that supports good prices for .at domains...

I tried the module out today, I found an issues. I know it's alpha, so maybe this just isn't supported yet:

When I use the OpenSRS Plugin to create an Addon-Package for another Package, the page where the user can choose the domainname, and check availability is not shown in the order process. Instead it goes straight to the nameserver settings etc. So I can only use the OpenSRS module for "standalone" Packages.

Did I configure something wrong, or does the module just not support the addon-package functionality yet?

I also nothiced that the domain-choose / domain-checker page is never shown when I use the module in sandbox mode.

Hi PauloV!

First of all, thanks for the great module! Really the only one for a Domainregistrar that supports good prices for .at domains...

I tried the module out today, I found an issues. I know it's alpha, so maybe this just isn't supported yet:

When I use the OpenSRS Plugin to create an Addon-Package for another Package, the page where the user can choose the domainname, and check availability is not shown in the order process. Instead it goes straight to the nameserver settings etc. So I can only use the OpenSRS module for "standalone" Packages.

Did I configure something wrong, or does the module just not support the addon-package functionality yet?

Are you using the Domain and Other ordering form?

Hi! Thanks for the quick answer.

No, I didn't use the Domain and Other ordering form, I used the general form. Now I switched to the Domain and Other form, and the "check domain availability" page shows.

However, it shows at the very first page in the order process now. So when the customer goes to the default order form, the first page is the "check domain availability" page. So the customer has chose a domain before he even selected a package. That is of course a bit confusing. Ideally, the "check domain availability" page should show after the customer has selected the opensrs package from the available addons. If the customer doesn't select the addon, then the page should never be shown. Is it possible to configure it that way?

No, I didn't use the Domain and Other ordering form, I used the general form. Now I switched to the Domain and Other form, and the "check domain availability" page shows.

However, it shows at the very first page in the order process now. So when the customer goes to the default order form, the first page is the "check domain availability" page. So the customer has chose a domain before he even selected a package. That is of course a bit confusing. Ideally, the "check domain availability" page should show after the customer has selected the opensrs package from the available addons. If the customer doesn't select the addon, then the page should never be shown. Is it possible to configure it that way?

That's how Blesta works.

First of all, thanks :)  We are working on an update because we have recived one dontion from one of our blesta members to acelerate the process :)

For the Domain and Outher, wen the client goes to that form, they have the option "Skip, Order Other Items", you can change that test for someting like "Skip, I alredy have a domain" to dont make any confusion :)