[Module] Opensrs - Beta 1.0.8 Relesed :)

PauloV

Hello.  I am trying out this module.  I have installed and set up a package for domain registration.  But when trying to add the service to a client account via the admin interface, I get an "Oh noes!" with the following error:

array_intersect_key() [<a href='function.array-intersect-key'>function.array-intersect-key</a>]: Argument #2 is not an array on line 251 in /[system-path]/components/modules/opensrs/opensrs.php

It seems like this must be working for most folks.  What could be causing this failure?

Thank you for your hard work on this module.  It is a much needed addition to Blesta.

Can you try to re-upload all files, and uninstall and install it again?

Hi,

Thank you for taking time to reply to my comment on your module.   It work very well, so i think it's time to go a step further :)

I do not want to seems to push too much on this, but there seems to be peoples using your module.    If it's in a beta stage, then most peoples can assume it's a candidate release, so it should be fine to use with minimum modification.  Not everyone will know you did not added all required validations to your work, and most peoples won't think their domains are unlocked.

Keep up the good work :)  Thank you :)

Thanks for finding the bugs, I will try to fic it ASAP :)

The litle time I have to develop the free modules like OpenSRS, sometimes I try to implement in the Quickiest Way just to make it work for now, of course all the code have to be revised in the end and polish all to work as we all aspected :)

Also OpenSRS tecnitions are helping me, and they will revise all code in the end and advise on things that I have to do to be approved oficially by OpenSRS (TwoCows) ;)

Hello blestars :blesta:

Update 12-08-2015

Finally whois fileds works 100% thanks for the live account and credit from OpenSRS/TwoCows theme :)

Fixed: Whois Get/Edit fields
Fixed: Renew
Added: Commands TAB (for now only Renew works, later on I will finish the Transfer and Registter Command)

See first post how to install/update.

Hope you like it :)

Please send feedback ;)

Regards,

PV

Can you try to re-upload all files, and uninstall and install it again?

Thanks for the most recent update.  I uninstalled the old one, installed the new one, and now it seems to work.  One question: If I register a domain with Domain Registration and the package price period is set as recurrent (1 year), will the module automatically renew the domain the following year?  Or should Domain Registration only be used as one-time, and Domain Renew be set up as recurrent?

Thank you so much for your work on this!

Thanks for the most recent update.  I uninstalled the old one, installed the new one, and now it seems to work.  One question: If I register a domain with Domain Registration and the package price period is set as recurrent (1 year), will the module automatically renew the domain the following year?  Or should Domain Registration only be used as one-time, and Domain Renew be set up as recurrent?

Thank you so much for your work on this!

Yes, your custommer will recive automaticly an order to pay the domain renew, after payment confirmation, OpenSRS Module will auto renew the domains for XX years of he/she order for, in the begining :)

Excellent!  If the customer changes their term, say to 2 years, will the module renew the domain for 2 years?

We are wanting to provide domain management to customers who already have domains registered, and it looks like this is going to work.  But one thing I noticed so far: Through the admin side, after adding Domain Registration service for a domain that is already registered (by unchecking 'Use module'), I am unable to change the renew date to match the actual expiration date at Opensrs.  It looks like the new date is saved in the Change Renew Date form, but it is not reflected in the Date Renews field for the service.  I'm not seeing any errors or anything.  Is this a bug?  Please let me know if this is unclear.

Thanks again.

Excellent!  If the customer changes their term, say to 2 years, will the module renew the domain for 2 years?

We are wanting to provide domain management to customers who already have domains registered, and it looks like this is going to work.  But one thing I noticed so far: Through the admin side, after adding Domain Registration service for a domain that is already registered (by unchecking 'Use module'), I am unable to change the renew date to match the actual expiration date at Opensrs.  It looks like the new date is saved in the Change Renew Date form, but it is not reflected in the Date Renews field for the service.  I'm not seeing any errors or anything.  Is this a bug?  Please let me know if this is unclear.

Thanks again.

- Yes, if he custummer changes to 2 years, it will charge/renew for 2 years :)

- After you add the domain/service, click again on the Domain in Manage->Actions select the option in "Action" select box, "Change Renew Date", then you can change the date :) (dont forget to uncheck "Use module"), and click "Save"

- After you add the domain/service, click again on the Domain in Manage->Actions select the option in "Action" select box, "Change Renew Date", then you can change the date :) (dont forget to uncheck "Use module"), and click "Save"

That is what I did yesterday.  And yet 'Date Renews' under Service Information was still showing the old date.  However, I just tried again and now it is working.   :huh:  I must have done something wrong.  Thanks again for this contribution.  You have a donation coming your way. :)

I just got the following error when attempting to update nameservers from the admin side:

Oh noes!
Undefined variable: values on line 1573 in /[system-path]/html/components/modules/opensrs/opensrs.php

This has happened on three occasions.  Each time I was able to refresh the page and successfully set the nameservers on the second try.

Just tried updating from the client side and got the same behavior.

Thanks for making this module, it is greatly appreciated.  Prior to reading this, please know that I'm 100% new to OpenSRS, and have no current account data so I'm completely open to any testing that needs to take place to resolve the issue, it won't affect anything on my end.

I'm currently running into an issue with setting up the module for the first time, utilizing my reseller account's username, the API key in the reseller admin porta, and a randomly generated HashKey.  When I click "Add Account", the module returns

The API Username and Key combination appear to be invalid, or your Opensrs account may not be configured to allow API access.

The module output I'm getting is:

rr-n1-tor.opensrs.net
O:12:"lookupDomain":24:{s:21:"�lookupDomain�_domain";s:0:"";s:25:"�lookupDomain�_dataObject";O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"func";s:12:"lookupDomain";s:4:"data";O:8:"stdClass":4:{s:6:"domain";s:7:"opensrs";s:7:"maximum";s:1:"1";s:8:"selected";s:4:".com";s:10:"defaulttld";s:4:".com";}s:7:"connect";O:8:"stdClass":10:{s:13:"osrs_username";s:9:"myusernamewashere";s:13:"osrs_password";s:11:"placeholder";s:8:"osrs_key";s:112:"xxxx";s:16:"osrs_environment";s:4:"PROD";s:9:"osrs_host";s:21:"rr-n1-tor.opensrs.net";s:9:"osrs_port";s:5:"55000";s:12:"osrs_sslport";s:5:"55443";s:13:"osrs_protocol";s:3:"XCP";s:21:"osrs_baseclassversion";s:5:"2.8.0";s:12:"osrs_version";s:7:"XML:0.1";}}s:27:"�lookupDomain�_formatHolder";s:5:"array";s:13:"resultFullRaw";a:7:{s:12:"_OPS_version";s:3:"0.9";s:8:"protocol";s:3:"XCP";s:6:"object";s:12:"AUTHENTICATE";s:13:"response_text";s:49:"Could not get credentials for reseller myusernamewashere.";s:6:"action";s:5:"REPLY";s:13:"response_code";s:3:"400";s:10:"is_success";s:1:"0";}s:9:"resultRaw";a:7:{s:12:"_OPS_version";s:3:"0.9";s:8:"protocol";s:3:"XCP";s:6:"object";s:12:"AUTHENTICATE";s:13:"response_text";s:49:"Could not get credentials for reseller myusernamewashere.";s:6:"action";s:5:"REPLY";s:13:"response_code";s:3:"400";s:10:"is_success";s:1:"0";}s:19:"resultFullFormatted";s:0:"";s:15:"resultFormatted";s:0:"";s:16:"�*�osrs_username";s:9:"myusernamewashere";s:16:"�*�osrs_password";s:11:"placeholder";s:11:"�*�osrs_key";s:112:"xxxx";s:19:"�*�osrs_environment";s:4:"PROD";s:16:"�*�osrs_protocol";s:3:"XCP";s:12:"�*�osrs_host";s:21:"rr-n1-tor.opensrs.net";s:12:"�*�osrs_port";s:5:"55000";s:15:"�*�osrs_sslPort";s:5:"55443";s:24:"�*�osrs_baseClassVersion";s:5:"2.8.0";s:15:"�*�osrs_version";s:7:"XML:0.1";s:13:"�*�crypt_type";s:3:"ssl";s:21:"�openSRS_base�_socket";i:0;s:29:"�openSRS_base�_socketErrorNum";i:0;s:29:"�openSRS_base�_socketErrorMsg";s:0:"";s:28:"�openSRS_base�_socketTimeout";i:120;s:32:"�openSRS_base�_socketReadTimeout";i:120;s:14:"�*�_opsHandler";O:11:"openSRS_ops":11:{s:12:"_OPS_VERSION";s:3:"0.9";s:4:"_OPT";s:0:"";s:7:"_SPACER";s:1:";s:5:"_CRLF";s:1:"
";s:12:"_MSGTYPE_STD";s:8:"standard";s:7:"_SESSID";i:26341;s:7:"_MSGCNT";i:1;s:4:"CRLF";s:2:"
";s:5:"_data";a:7:{s:12:"_OPS_version";s:3:"0.9";s:8:"protocol";s:3:"XCP";s:6:"object";s:12:"AUTHENTICATE";s:13:"response_text";s:49:"Could not get credentials for reseller myusernamewashere.";s:6:"action";s:5:"REPLY";s:13:"response_code";s:3:"400";s:10:"is_success";s:1:"0";}s:9:"_pointers";N;s:20:"_last_was_data_block";N;}}

The relevant portion, I believe is:

Could not get credentials for reseller

In this process, I've been going back and forth with OpenSRS Support to the point they disabled the requirement for me to provide a hashcode. However, there has been no change to the error output.

Perhaps someone else has run into this issue and knows how to resolve it?

That is what I did yesterday.  And yet 'Date Renews' under Service Information was still showing the old date.  However, I just tried again and now it is working.   :huh:  I must have done something wrong.  Thanks again for this contribution.  You have a donation coming your way. :)

Many thanks for the donation :)

I just got the following error when attempting to update nameservers from the admin side:

Oh noes!
Undefined variable: values on line 1573 in /[system-path]/html/components/modules/opensrs/opensrs.php

This has happened on three occasions.  Each time I was able to refresh the page and successfully set the nameservers on the second try.

Just tried updating from the client side and got the same behavior.

Buf fixed, thanks for find it :) Please download the upgraded version on my first post and try ;)

Thanks for making this module, it is greatly appreciated.  Prior to reading this, please know that I'm 100% new to OpenSRS, and have no current account data so I'm completely open to any testing that needs to take place to resolve the issue, it won't affect anything on my end.

I'm currently running into an issue with setting up the module for the first time, utilizing my reseller account's username, the API key in the reseller admin porta, and a randomly generated HashKey.  When I click "Add Account", the module returns

The API Username and Key combination appear to be invalid, or your Opensrs account may not be configured to allow API access.

The module output I'm getting is:

rr-n1-tor.opensrs.net
O:12:"lookupDomain":24:{s:21:"�lookupDomain�_domain";s:0:"";s:25:"�lookupDomain�_dataObject";O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"func";s:12:"lookupDomain";s:4:"data";O:8:"stdClass":4:{s:6:"domain";s:7:"opensrs";s:7:"maximum";s:1:"1";s:8:"selected";s:4:".com";s:10:"defaulttld";s:4:".com";}s:7:"connect";O:8:"stdClass":10:{s:13:"osrs_username";s:9:"myusernamewashere";s:13:"osrs_password";s:11:"placeholder";s:8:"osrs_key";s:112:"xxxx";s:16:"osrs_environment";s:4:"PROD";s:9:"osrs_host";s:21:"rr-n1-tor.opensrs.net";s:9:"osrs_port";s:5:"55000";s:12:"osrs_sslport";s:5:"55443";s:13:"osrs_protocol";s:3:"XCP";s:21:"osrs_baseclassversion";s:5:"2.8.0";s:12:"osrs_version";s:7:"XML:0.1";}}s:27:"�lookupDomain�_formatHolder";s:5:"array";s:13:"resultFullRaw";a:7:{s:12:"_OPS_version";s:3:"0.9";s:8:"protocol";s:3:"XCP";s:6:"object";s:12:"AUTHENTICATE";s:13:"response_text";s:49:"Could not get credentials for reseller myusernamewashere.";s:6:"action";s:5:"REPLY";s:13:"response_code";s:3:"400";s:10:"is_success";s:1:"0";}s:9:"resultRaw";a:7:{s:12:"_OPS_version";s:3:"0.9";s:8:"protocol";s:3:"XCP";s:6:"object";s:12:"AUTHENTICATE";s:13:"response_text";s:49:"Could not get credentials for reseller myusernamewashere.";s:6:"action";s:5:"REPLY";s:13:"response_code";s:3:"400";s:10:"is_success";s:1:"0";}s:19:"resultFullFormatted";s:0:"";s:15:"resultFormatted";s:0:"";s:16:"�*�osrs_username";s:9:"myusernamewashere";s:16:"�*�osrs_password";s:11:"placeholder";s:11:"�*�osrs_key";s:112:"xxxx";s:19:"�*�osrs_environment";s:4:"PROD";s:16:"�*�osrs_protocol";s:3:"XCP";s:12:"�*�osrs_host";s:21:"rr-n1-tor.opensrs.net";s:12:"�*�osrs_port";s:5:"55000";s:15:"�*�osrs_sslPort";s:5:"55443";s:24:"�*�osrs_baseClassVersion";s:5:"2.8.0";s:15:"�*�osrs_version";s:7:"XML:0.1";s:13:"�*�crypt_type";s:3:"ssl";s:21:"�openSRS_base�_socket";i:0;s:29:"�openSRS_base�_socketErrorNum";i:0;s:29:"�openSRS_base�_socketErrorMsg";s:0:"";s:28:"�openSRS_base�_socketTimeout";i:120;s:32:"�openSRS_base�_socketReadTimeout";i:120;s:14:"�*�_opsHandler";O:11:"openSRS_ops":11:{s:12:"_OPS_VERSION";s:3:"0.9";s:4:"_OPT";s:0:"";s:7:"_SPACER";s:1:";s:5:"_CRLF";s:1:"
";s:12:"_MSGTYPE_STD";s:8:"standard";s:7:"_SESSID";i:26341;s:7:"_MSGCNT";i:1;s:4:"CRLF";s:2:"
";s:5:"_data";a:7:{s:12:"_OPS_version";s:3:"0.9";s:8:"protocol";s:3:"XCP";s:6:"object";s:12:"AUTHENTICATE";s:13:"response_text";s:49:"Could not get credentials for reseller myusernamewashere.";s:6:"action";s:5:"REPLY";s:13:"response_code";s:3:"400";s:10:"is_success";s:1:"0";}s:9:"_pointers";N;s:20:"_last_was_data_block";N;}}

The relevant portion, I believe is:

Could not get credentials for reseller

In this process, I've been going back and forth with OpenSRS Support to the point they disabled the requirement for me to provide a hashcode. However, there has been no change to the error output.

Perhaps someone else has run into this issue and knows how to resolve it?

Hello :)

Try the folowing:

a) Generate a ney APY Key on your OpenSRS Enviorment, and on blesta, insted of "Copy" and "Paste" the Key type one by one, because some times wen you use "Copy/Paste" it adds a blank space in the beginning or in the end of the

string

B) Make sure your username is the same username you use to acess OpenSRS enviorment

c) The HashKey filed on OpenSRS Blesta Module is a random combination of number and/or letters, try someting simple as "abc123" for exemple, you can put your own combination its not any "Hash" given by OpenSRS ;)

d) Make sure you known that your account username is a DEV/SandBox or a LIVE account, and select the option wen adding the account on Blesta OpenSRS Module

e) (I dont see any errots, but...) make sure you have added on OpenSRS Enviorment your server/domain IP's as allowed

f) (I dont see any errots, but...) make sure you have added on your firewall the ports 5500 and 55443

Any problem just say :blesta:

They resolved the issue first thing this morning, they had me attempting to authenticate with the wrong username...  Go figure.

Thanks for your help!

Great that its working :)

Any bug or problem you found just post it ;)

I want to change from "Beta" to "Release Candidate" the OpenSRS Module for Blesta :blesta:

Hi PauloV,

Thank you for the new version, however, there still seems to be missing validations...

I see a lot of things like this one  : 

$callArray[$contactType]["address1"] = $this->osrs_normalize_special_characters($client->address1);
$callArray[$contactType]["address2"] = $this->osrs_normalize_special_characters($client->address2);
$callArray[$contactType]["address3"] = "";
$callArray[$contactType]["city"] = $client->city;
$callArray[$contactType]["state"] = $client->city;
$callArray[$contactType]["postal_code"] = $client->zip;
$callArray[$contactType]["country"] = $client->country;
$callArray[$contactType]["email"] = $client->email;
$callArray[$contactType]["phone"] = $this->formatPhone(isset ($numbers[0]) ? $numbers[0]->number : null, $client->country);
$callArray[$contactType]["fax"] = "";
$callArray[$contactType]["url"] = "";
$callArray[$contactType]["lang_pref"] = "EN";

You sanitize with pregmatch in the function "osrs_normalize_special_characters" only address1 and address2, but not address3, and all other fields will send whatever you type.

The module do not seems to validate what's sent to the opensrs API.

The validateConnection should be private, since it work as private, and not required to be public.  There is a couple other functions like this.

I would strongly suggest to review the module before using it.

I did not verified to see if the domain lock functions got improved, so the customers can see if yes  or no a domain is locked or unlocked, but i may check on this within the next few days and get back if there is still a problem...

Cheers,

Carl

Hi PauloV,

Thank you for the new version, however, there still seems to be missing validations...

I see a lot of things like this one  : 

$callArray[$contactType]["address1"] = $this->osrs_normalize_special_characters($client->address1);
$callArray[$contactType]["address2"] = $this->osrs_normalize_special_characters($client->address2);
$callArray[$contactType]["address3"] = "";
$callArray[$contactType]["city"] = $client->city;
$callArray[$contactType]["state"] = $client->city;
$callArray[$contactType]["postal_code"] = $client->zip;
$callArray[$contactType]["country"] = $client->country;
$callArray[$contactType]["email"] = $client->email;
$callArray[$contactType]["phone"] = $this->formatPhone(isset ($numbers[0]) ? $numbers[0]->number : null, $client->country);
$callArray[$contactType]["fax"] = "";
$callArray[$contactType]["url"] = "";
$callArray[$contactType]["lang_pref"] = "EN";

You sanitize with pregmatch in the function "osrs_normalize_special_characters" only address1 and address2, but not address3, and all other fields will send whatever you type.

The module do not seems to validate what's sent to the opensrs API.

The validateConnection should be private, since it work as private, and not required to be public.  There is a couple other functions like this.

I would strongly suggest to review the module before using it.

I did not verified to see if the domain lock functions got improved, so the customers can see if yes  or no a domain is locked or unlocked, but i may check on this within the next few days and get back if there is still a problem...

Cheers,

Carl

Thanks for helping :)

I will review the code before the first RC release :P

Regards,

PV

Hi Paulo,

So, now that the module has been successfully installed... It appears to work quite well for registering new domain names! :)

However, I setup a second package for domain transfers (I'm attempting to transfer a few hundred domains into OpenSRS potentially), and attempted to complete a single domain transfer multiple times...

The first attempt gave me a fail response due to what appears to be a locked domain status:

";s:5:"_data";a:9:{s:12:"_OPS_version";s:3:"0.9";s:8:"protocol";s:3:"XCP";s:6:"object";s:6:"DOMAIN";s:13:"response_code";s:3:"485";s:10:"is_success";s:1:"0";s:13:"response_text";s:12:"Domain taken";s:14:"transaction_id";s:29:"2015-08-20 20:21:31 23072 101";s:6:"action";s:5:"REPLY";s:10:"attributes";a:1:{s:14:"forced_pending";s:9:"190563879";}}s:9:"_pointers";N;s:20:"_last_was_data_block";N;}}

OK, that makes sense... So I login to the registrar and unlock the domain.  I delete the service from Blesta and attempt to re-create it.

However, now there's no log output for any communication with OpenSRS related to this domain.  In addition to that, when I view the service, there is no domain name defined like there was for the regular domain registration. Very odd...

Any ideas?

Hi Paulo,

So, now that the module has been successfully installed... It appears to work quite well for registering new domain names! :)

However, I setup a second package for domain transfers (I'm attempting to transfer a few hundred domains into OpenSRS potentially), and attempted to complete a single domain transfer multiple times...

The first attempt gave me a fail response due to what appears to be a locked domain status:

";s:5:"_data";a:9:{s:12:"_OPS_version";s:3:"0.9";s:8:"protocol";s:3:"XCP";s:6:"object";s:6:"DOMAIN";s:13:"response_code";s:3:"485";s:10:"is_success";s:1:"0";s:13:"response_text";s:12:"Domain taken";s:14:"transaction_id";s:29:"2015-08-20 20:21:31 23072 101";s:6:"action";s:5:"REPLY";s:10:"attributes";a:1:{s:14:"forced_pending";s:9:"190563879";}}s:9:"_pointers";N;s:20:"_last_was_data_block";N;}}

OK, that makes sense... So I login to the registrar and unlock the domain.  I delete the service from Blesta and attempt to re-create it.

However, now there's no log output for any communication with OpenSRS related to this domain.  In addition to that, when I view the service, there is no domain name defined like there was for the regular domain registration. Very odd...

Any ideas?

But is there any Input? if so, can you PM me the Log to try to debug?

Regards,

PV

Question:  How should the Transfer service be used?  If I set up a package for Transfer, should I set an annual term, or should it be a One-time fee?  If set to annual term, once a domain is transferred, will the module renew the domain when the term is up, just as it does with Registration?

Thank you.

Sent you a PM with the debug output.

Sorry about the late reply, I have PM you but for everyone else, the error code "485" on new registration, shows that the domain was taken, maybe you have executed directly on OPENSRS or you executed two times, or someoneelse have regestry the domain before you.

Question:  How should the Transfer service be used?  If I set up a package for Transfer, should I set an annual term, or should it be a One-time fee?  If set to annual term, once a domain is transferred, will the module renew the domain when the term is up, just as it does with Registration?

Thank you.

If you apply the patch to be able to set diferent prices for diferent types, you have to create a domain package for "transfers" and "Rewnew" for the term you want, 1yes, 2, years etc.., If you set the renew to anual, and you have in the package set to 1 year, yes it will renew  for one year (after payment confirmation).

Regards,

PV

• 4 weeks later...

Just tried to renew a domain using the 'Renew Domain' button on the Commands tab in the admin interface, but it didn't appear to do anything.  It gave me the green "The data has been updated successfully" message, but the domain wasn't renewed.  Is that function supposed to be working?

Please check the Tools->Logs->Module what happend  You can PM the details to help you debug :)

• 3 weeks later...

After recording payment for a domain renewal today, the domain was not renewed and the following error was recorded in the logs for the opensrs module:

rr-n1-tor.opensrs.net
O:9:"provRenew":23:{s:22:"�provRenew�_dataObject";O:8:"stdClass":3:{s:4:"func";s:9:"provRenew";s:4:"data";O:8:"stdClass":5:{s:6:"domain";s:21:"[domain.com]";s:6:"handle";s:7:"process";s:6:"period";s:1:"1";s:10:"auto_renew";s:1:"0";s:21:"currentexpirationyear";b:0;}s:7:"connect";O:8:"stdClass":10:{s:13:"osrs_username";s:6:"[username]";s:13:"osrs_password";s:11:"placeholder";s:8:"osrs_key";s:112:"xxxx";s:16:"osrs_environment";s:4:"PROD";s:9:"osrs_host";s:21:"rr-n1-tor.opensrs.net";s:9:"osrs_port";s:5:"55000";s:12:"osrs_sslport";s:5:"55443";s:13:"osrs_protocol";s:3:"XCP";s:21:"osrs_baseclassversion";s:5:"2.8.0";s:12:"osrs_version";s:7:"XML:0.1";}}s:24:"�provRenew�_formatHolder";s:5:"array";s:13:"resultFullRaw";N;s:9:"resultRaw";N;s:19:"resultFullFormatted";N;s:15:"resultFormatted";N;s:16:"�*�osrs_username";s:6:"[username]";s:16:"�*�osrs_password";s:11:"placeholder";s:11:"�*�osrs_key";s:112:"xxxx";s:19:"�*�osrs_environment";s:4:"PROD";s:16:"�*�osrs_protocol";s:3:"XCP";s:12:"�*�osrs_host";s:21:"rr-n1-tor.opensrs.net";s:12:"�*�osrs_port";s:5:"55000";s:15:"�*�osrs_sslPort";s:5:"55443";s:24:"�*�osrs_baseClassVersion";s:5:"2.8.0";s:15:"�*�osrs_version";s:7:"XML:0.1";s:13:"�*�crypt_type";s:3:"ssl";s:21:"�openSRS_base�_socket";b:0;s:29:"�openSRS_base�_socketErrorNum";b:0;s:29:"�openSRS_base�_socketErrorMsg";b:0;s:28:"�openSRS_base�_socketTimeout";i:120;s:32:"�openSRS_base�_socketReadTimeout";i:120;s:14:"�*�_opsHandler";O:11:"openSRS_ops":11:{s:12:"_OPS_VERSION";s:3:"0.9";s:4:"_OPT";s:0:"";s:7:"_SPACER";s:1:" ";s:5:"_CRLF";s:1:"
";s:12:"_MSGTYPE_STD";s:8:"standard";s:7:"_SESSID";i:3187;s:7:"_MSGCNT";i:0;s:4:"CRLF";s:2:"
";s:5:"_data";N;s:9:"_pointers";N;s:20:"_last_was_data_block";N;}}

Please advise.