Posting An Html Or Php "page" In Back End For Each Client

Clare

Question

Hi, 

I want to create one HTML or PHP page for each client in Blesta. The reason for this is that I found a great embeddable piece of code that will show each client a different real-time updatable chart (this is why it will not work to add a document to the downloads section). 

I'm not sure how to be able to add a page for each client. If this feature is not a part of Blesta, could it be a part of an existing plugin??

Thank you!!

Clare

Edit: This can be a widget area on a page too instead of a whole page!!

(PS the code is from https://teamgantt.com to embedd a gantt chart.)

11 answers to this question

Hello,

+ 1, I agree

For my part, I'd like to display a Monitis (monitoring) widget which is no more than a little javascript inclusion. Under each Service --> Package (webserver type) some monitoring graphs should be fantastic!

I tried Universal Module, playing around again and again, with no success... it seems that there's no field rendering pure html or am I light-headed as usual?

Thank you too ;)

Didier

Yes, I need the first option, the 200 clients and entering 200 html code, so each client can view a different chart. 

Here is an example of the code that needs to be in the body of the page:

<script language='javascript' type='text/javascript'>
new tgframe({ 
id : [ 256943 ], 
key : [ '12345678' ], 

//edit below this line
width : '100%', //set the width of the chart (can be % or px)
height : '800px', //set the height of the chart (ex: 400px)
position : 'center', //use: 'left', 'center', or 'right'
zoom : 'd100', //set the zoom of the project 
font_size : '11', //font size (enter value between 9 and 15)
percent_complete : '0', //percent complete column (0 = hide, 1 = show)
documents : '0', //document column. (0 = hide, 1 = show)
comments : '0', //comments column. (0 = hide, 1 = show)
col_width : '355', //task list column width
div_style : '' //add custom css to if you'd like 
});
</script>
<a href='http://teamgantt.com' class='teamgantt_anchor' target='_blank'>Online Gantt Chart</a>

And this is for the head: 

<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="https://teamgantt.com/gantt/public/gantt.js"></script>

Thank you!

Clare

for the head , i have a new plugin that will give you this option , is named "CSS & JAVASCRIPT TOOLBOX" , with this plugin you cann add the code just for the client side .

for the body content , as i told in my other thread i will code it for you , but not now .

the ticket system can't offer you a temporary solution ?

the client document can't offer you a temporary solutiin ?

the both plugin can asign content/file per client .

Hello,

Thank you naja7host ;)

Second solution could be great for "global" monitoring (all servers for all customers, ping, services..etc) but I already have a dedicated page on my (next) Joomla frontend website for that task.

So, the first solution would do the job as for Clare, even if I have to type by myself all datas, each time (new server --> new package --> add a html area where the script could be included, just for this package)

Of course I can easily do that stuff on Joomla member zone but, even if I'll have J!Blesta visual & user integration, have it on Blesta Client Dashboard should be a fairly solution. 1 server = 1 monitoring specific script that user can see under the "accordion" as they can see their options & add-ons.

Example of script TEST MONITIS.US --- Share Module:

<script type="text/javascript">
monitis_embed_module_id="87274438";
monitis_embed_module_width="500";
monitis_embed_module_height="350";
monitis_embed_module_readonlyChart="false";
monitis_embed_module_readonlyDateRange="true";
monitis_embed_module_detailedError="false";
</script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://dashboard.monitor.us/sharedModule/shareModule.js"></script>
<noscript><a href="http://www.monitor.us">Monitoring by Monitor.Us. Please enable JavaScript to see the report!</a> </noscript>

As you can see, Support or Document zone can't be the solution. I've tried to create a "restricted package" add-on, added by Admin only on customer account/service, based on universal module... no way, I failed :(

Didier

Hello,

Thank you naja7host ;)

Second solution could be great for "global" monitoring (all servers for all customers, ping, services..etc) but I already have a dedicated page on my (next) Joomla frontend website for that task.

So, the first solution would do the job as for Clare, even if I have to type by myself all datas, each time (new server --> new package --> add a html area where the script could be included, just for this package)

Of course I can easily do that stuff on Joomla member zone but, even if I'll have J!Blesta visual & user integration, have it on Blesta Client Dashboard should be a fairly solution. 1 server = 1 monitoring specific script that user can see under the "accordion" as they can see their options & add-ons.

Example of script TEST MONITIS.US --- Share Module:

<script type="text/javascript">
monitis_embed_module_id="87274438";
monitis_embed_module_width="500";
monitis_embed_module_height="350";
monitis_embed_module_readonlyChart="false";
monitis_embed_module_readonlyDateRange="true";
monitis_embed_module_detailedError="false";
</script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://dashboard.monitor.us/sharedModule/shareModule.js"></script>
<noscript><a href="http://www.monitor.us">Monitoring by Monitor.Us. Please enable JavaScript to see the report!</a> </noscript>
As you can see, Support or Document zone can't be the solution. I've tried to create a "restricted package" add-on, added by Admin only on customer account/service, based on universal module... no way, I failed :(

Didier

your request is already in developpement , can you see this thread http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3269-ideas-about-server-status-plugin/ .

also the new CMS plugins will have the create/add pages , that way it can feat your need .

best regards .

Yes, I saw your post.  And it's a very good idea ;)

By the way, I'm afraid, for my part I have a much more complex monitoring infrastructure (local server & cloud based) which I'm trying to "agregate" in one place, per vhost. At least, but not last:

Client side:

- mod_evasive (DOS) reports

- mod_security (fired rules + detail) reports

- WAF - T-WAF & HIDS reports

- IP auto "unlock" button (unshun)

- Per Joomla website: extensions vulnerabilities & update reports...

Datas are stored in database and I'll certainly use HighCharts.js as graph real time ajax rendering (and searching feature)

Admin side:

- security alerts by level

- and some other tools I'd like to keep little secret (for now) ;)

As you can see, create/add pages function of the plugin could save me a lot of time if we can just add some script inclusion! Life is too short, I have no clue (and no time on) how to write a module/plugin for Blesta :(

Do you have a timeline for the plugin?

Yes, I saw your post.  And it's a very good idea ;)

By the way, I'm afraid, for my part I have a much more complex monitoring infrastructure (local server & cloud based) which I'm trying to "agregate" in one place, per vhost. At last, but not least:

Client side:

- mod_evasive (DOS) reports

- mod_security (fired rules + detail) reports

- WAF - T-WAF & HIDS reports

- IP auto "unlock" button (unshun)

- Per Joomla website: extensions vulnerabilities & update reports...

Datas are stored in database and I'll certainly use HighCharts.js as graph real time ajax rendering (and searching feature)

Admin side:

- security alerts by level

- and some other tools I'd like to keep little secret (for now) ;)

As you can see, create/add pages function of the plugin could save me a lot of time if we can just add some script inclusion! Life is too short, I have no clue (and no time on) how to write a module/plugin for Blesta :(

Do you have a timeline for the plugin?

the plugin server page monitor i'm working in it , but no ETA for release , what i can confirm is that the plugin will be free .

for the needs you have putted aboce , sur it need a custom plugin just for you :)

the plugin server page monitor i'm working in it , but no ETA for release , what i can confirm is that the plugin will be free .

for the needs you have putted aboce , sur it need a custom plugin just for you :)

Free plugin, thank you for that! It will deserve a donation then, for sure ;)

I know that I need a specific plugin for my needs... Unfortunatly I have no time to learn Blesta MVC nor API right now. I know how to write my own shell-php-perl exec script, passing variable, sanitize and securize everything and ... hop ... include this in a small html bloc ;) This makes me happy

I'm sure I will have to learn Blesta "how to find this, how to code that" in the near future! And put back some work to the community ;)

Have a nice day

for the head , i have a new plugin that will give you this option , is named "CSS & JAVASCRIPT TOOLBOX" , with this plugin you cann add the code just for the client side .

for the body content , as i told in my other thread i will code it for you , but not now .

the ticket system can't offer you a temporary solution ?

the client document can't offer you a temporary solutiin ?

the both plugin can asign content/file per client .

Hi naja7host, 

As a temporary solution, emailing or adding PDF's to the client documents to download will work. However, I do want my clients to be able to see the real-time updates, and I don't think that it'd be easy to set up the ticket system to do that. Either way, I'm okay with waiting for the additional client page/widget area to be coded. I will add the CSS & JAVASCRIPT TOOLBOX to add the JavaScript to the head. 

I've also sent an email to TeamGantt to ask them if they might be interested in contributing a plugin.

Thank you!!!!!!

Clare