Release 3.3.0

Cody

Version 3.3.0 is now available. You can download it in the Client Area.

If you have an owned branded or owned unbranded license purchased more than one year ago, be sure you have Support and Updates for your license before attempting to upgrade. To purchase support and updates:

Log into the client area and click the "Manage" link next to your license, then click "Addons", and select Support and Updates from the drop down menu, and continue to purchase.

Installing Blesta

See Installing Blesta in the User Manual for instructions.

Upgrading Blesta

See Upgrading Blesta in the User Manual for instructions.

Migrating to Blesta

See Migrating to Blesta in the User Manual for instructions.

Overview

• Pro forma invoices
  • Pro rata
  • Price overrides
  • Modules:
    • Added Multicraft
  • Plugins:
    • Update Order plugin to include new order forms templates
  • Tons more...

PHP 5.5+ Users

Included in this release is a /hotfix-php5.5/ directory. Please use this directory to overwrite the default /blesta/app/app_controller.php, /blesta/app/app_model.php, and /blesta/app/models/license.php files.

Release Notes

See Blesta Core - Version 3.3.0-b1.
See Blesta Core - Version 3.3.0-b2.
See Blesta Core - Version 3.3.0.

For older releases see all Change Logs.

When upgrading from 3.3.0-b2 I get the following message:

Any ideas? I have a monthly license.

I have same issue now with 3.3.0 final :) ,but I already contact seller and they promise resolve it.Only problem was I rewrite already files before even try it ;) ,so I had to reupload whole back up since without finished proces blesta issue error every time.

We found an issue where in some cases you wouldn't be able to upgrade with a trial license. This may or may not have affected some monthly licenses. @flangefrog wasn't affected by this.. what you have going on is something very different, and I suspect may be related to your server. The data sent from your server is missing important information, and I don't know why. I can't duplicate in my testing.

My suggestion is to try to roll back to 3.2 for now. You should only have to restore your files, as your database has not been upgraded.

Really, really have to stress to check your license before upgrading as I upgraded and it gave me the support error only to find my unbranded support license ended in August, luckily I backed up my files before upgrading so was able to roll back.

Please clearly state this in bold and red  or as a stand out that this needs to be checked first as this is the first time I have noticed this.

Thank you.

great news ...

what about the forums for 3.3 , it will remain or it will be hidden ?

please don't make them hidden or move the thread to thier respective forums in the community . some thread has a good informations .

Beta forums vanish from the forums when completed. Nothing is moved it would take hours of man hours whilst they could be doing 3.4

Beta forums vanish from the forums when completed. Nothing is moved it would take hours of man hours whilst they could be doing 3.4

hours of moving !!!!! i suppose the forum administration has a mass tools to move all thread from forum to forum .

the threads has a goud information to share and a very useffull discussion is a shame lose it .

i can spent this hours in move it , just send me access :)