Namesilo Plugin

jbincs

Hello,

I've started this project here:

https://github.com/NETLINK/Blesta-Namesilo

Still a fair bit of work left, and any help would be appreciated.

For testing purposes, an already registered domain in a Namesilo account can be added through the admin backen and then managed from the client section. Nameserver and Whois management, registrar lock and EPP functions should be working, however, improvements are still possible.

+1 respect for your time to do this module guys :).

Transfers, registrations, whois management, nameserver management, and domain locking and EPP codes should now be functions with the below release. If anyone has a Blesta development license, any help with testing would be much appreciated. A test API account can be requested by emailing one of the guys at Namesilo - support (at) namesilo.com.

Bugs are probably best added via Github, and I'm subscribed here also, if there are any comments.

https://github.com/NETLINK/Blesta-Namesilo/releases/tag/1.0.3-alpha

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Is there any way to show the domain that's being registered/transferred in the clients area? I just get package name .com without any further info. (These are already registered domains).

Thanks!

Hi, Lucas. Could you post more details with info on how to reproduce and a screenshot?

Is there any way to show the domain that's being registered/transferred in the clients area? I just get package name .com without any further info. (These are already registered domains).

Thanks!

if i well understand you want a import script of domains ?!

you can add domaine from admin side, without check the "use module" box .

Sorry if I'm not making much sense. What I'm trying to say is that I'm not able to see in client side or admin panel the name of the domain I'm wanting to work with. It'll just show the package name .com. Maybe I'm doing something wrong on my end.

Sorry if I'm not making much sense. What I'm trying to say is that I'm not able to see in client side or admin panel the name of the domain I'm wanting to work with. It'll just show the package name .com. Maybe I'm doing something wrong on my end.

Lucas is unable to see either via the client dashboard or the admin panel the domain that they want to work on. Maybe edit renewal date, add new years, whatever.

But they're not able to, as all they're seeing is a package named .com. I don't think they're doing anything wrong there, as that may need some more work.

Basically it sounds like Lucas is expecting to see domain.com as the service package for the client both as client and admin.

Sorry, I'm not following, but I'm happy to help if you could post more information.

Does that help? :P

Edited by Keiro

lol, I am hard to follow. Right now I'm trying to see the management from the admin control panel of the domains. I logged in as a client (test client) and tried to connect my already created domains in name silo but wasn't able to. Whatever I created doesn't show the actual domain name under the service when you select it, it's just a .com package. What I want to know is if the fact that no domains are being displayed is because I'm doing something wrong or because I actually need to do the registration for it to appear under Blesta with the actual domain name?

No, the full domain name should be visible on both client dashboard and admin back-end, whether or not you use the Namesilo module during setup. Can you confirm that it's version 1.0.7 you're using? You can check by going to Settings -> Installed Modules.

Here's a quick picture of how there's no domain being displayed, I tried adding a pre-existing domain I have in namesilo and connect it to a client I created for myself (to follow my personal domain accounting). I also have a few clients domains I would like to connect but once I know it's working properly.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/efkf41ffa4qzxyg/Screenshot%202015-06-15%2022.32.31.png?dl=0

So I did a clean install of your plugin on a clean install of Blesta and tried to connect and already existing domain by creating it under the client without "registering" the domain again (I unchecked the use name silo plugin) and the domain name still doesn't show up. Here's the error from the tools log:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v7idz51jajly26e/Screenshot%202015-06-21%2012.16.24.png?dl=0

I've tried using the namesilo module and I obviously get that the domain is already registered. It still won't show up under the manage service the actual domain name you are working with. Just the package ".com". Hopefully this helps a bit more.

Thanks a lot NETLINK! I also noticed that when doing a new registration the domain doesn't seem to appear either under label, it shows up blank. See this invoice of a test order I did without actually making the purchase: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rili1pdci0z55xs/Screenshot%202015-06-21%2013.52.24.png?dl=0

Or is it that I am doing something wrong? If you would like me to I will report these issues I find directly through github.

Thanks a lot NETLINK! I also noticed that when doing a new registration the domain doesn't seem to appear either under label, it shows up blank. See this invoice of a test order I did without actually making the purchase: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rili1pdci0z55xs/Screenshot%202015-06-21%2013.52.24.png?dl=0

Or is it that I am doing something wrong? If you would like me to I will report these issues I find directly through github.

Does the label still not show on invoices for new orders after installing the update? Domains you've added before the 1.0.8 update will show blank, as the label wasn't being saved when the module wasn't used to register the domains. Please let me know.

You can report them here or at GitHub, whichever is handiest.