Namesilo Plugin

jbincs

51 minutes ago, Thunderclap said:

Hi, this works but the renewal date is not synced. Is there a way that the actual expiration date be fetched and updated? I am doing it manually for now through Clients > Manage Service > Actions > Change Renew Date.

no way now, blesta has a feature to allow modules set their own cron, uthen is possible to add a sync domains function in the module.

• 1 month later...

Hi NETLINK,

The payment_id parameter allows the api request to charge a credit card stored on namesilo instead of prepaid funds. Hopefully I used the correct words to describe it. What I want to achieve is when the order for domain register/transfer is placed through the order form in Blesta, then Namesilo should charge my stored credit card instead of trying to use prepaid funds.

• 1 month later...
On 2/12/2018 at 11:58 AM, S.H. said:

Hi NETLINK,

The payment_id parameter allows the api request to charge a credit card stored on namesilo instead of prepaid funds. Hopefully I used the correct words to describe it. What I want to achieve is when the order for domain register/transfer is placed through the order form in Blesta, then Namesilo should charge my stored credit card instead of trying to use prepaid funds.

Stick a request on github under issues and I'll look into it.  I've been actively contributing code I'm just waiting on @netlink to accept my pull requests.

On 12/13/2017 at 5:32 AM, Thunderclap said:

Hi, this works but the renewal date is not synced. Is there a way that the actual expiration date be fetched and updated? I am doing it manually for now through Clients > Manage Service > Actions > Change Renew Date.

4.3 should contain the ability for modules to create cron tasks.  Once this is indeed the case I intend to develop exactly this type of system.

There's another module that does this already but it does so by way of a helper plugin.

15 hours ago, Lampard said:

Found few bugs:
.us domain won't provision automatically since 2-3 questions are asked by Namesilo and so you have to do it manually.
Name servers don't set automatically, the chosen one after order gets activated, it gets the parking name server.

I'm looking into the latter issue first.  I have some ideas on the former I'll just have to see if Blesta will let me selectively display the extra input fields required if it's a .us domain.  I'm assuming .ca suffers the same fate but based on the Namesilo API it's a much more complex issue to tackle as it takes more than few questions.

15 hours ago, Lampard said:

Name servers don't set automatically, the chosen one after order gets activated, it gets the parking name server.

I can't recreate this.  I think you might be hitting this per their API docs:

All provided nameservers must already exist at the requisite registry. If not all nameservers exist, you will receive a 301 response indicating that the domain was registered, but our nameservers were used.

Can you check your module logs for an error relating to the setup?

19 hours ago, Lampard said:

.us domain won't provision automatically since 2-3 questions are asked by Namesilo and so you have to do it manually.

This is addressed in https://github.com/NETLINK/Blesta-Namesilo/pull/13

2 hours ago, Lampard said:

Ops sorry, found out that user didn't put name servers.

I did find some issues with the way nameservers and other fields were processed for anyone using the cron to setup services after payment is received.  It's also addressed in the pull request above.

On 2/12/2018 at 11:58 AM, S.H. said:

Hi NETLINK,

Here's the code for that: https://github.com/NETLINK/Blesta-Namesilo/pull/15

It should make it into master in the next few days once @NETLINK approves the pull.

On 12/13/2017 at 5:32 AM, Thunderclap said:

I've submitted code for this https://github.com/NETLINK/Blesta-Namesilo/pull/16

It will be a button per-service which an admin can click to sync the date.  In the future I may expand it with a cron or a "sync all" button via module management.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, activa said:

Perfect man . I think is a helper plugins . Maybe we can adjust it for logicboxes module . So if blesta wont do the job we should act and the community help each others by participating in such solutions .

Chapeux .

No this is coded as part of the module directly - it's not a helper plugin.  I intend to also let it be automated once modules can create automation tasks in Blesta 4.3+

So this should run manually . Not a cronjob job now. Anyway is a good progress. I dont use this module but i should recognize your effort and work for the others members. It's a big step forward, as i see has taked from you  just days to complete, So what you can do in two years of work ? ;)

• Paul locked this topic