Register Domain From Client Panle

sweta.tests

Question

You first need a group -> Packages > Groups > Create one for domains

You then need an order form, you have two options here:

A ) Just domains: Packages > Order form > Type: Domains and Other > Dropdown: Domains > Box leave blank > Save.

B ) Domains and Webhosting: Packages > Order form > Type: Domains and Other > Dropdown: Domains > Box: Move group(s) for Shared Hosting over from right to left.

Then you need to make a package.

Packages > create > Domains @ $4.99 > Module: Domain module (LogicBoxes, NameCheap, etc) > Tick all the domains for $4.99 and do the welcome email etc and save it to the Domains group.

In Chrome once i check availability of domain and proceed by pressing "Order Selected", it again show me check Domain Availability page rather than showing me domain details  page

I have had that problem before. I think there can be a few causes, but my problem was something to do with the currencies set up in the package. The reason why Firefox doesn't work while Chrome does is probably that you're logged in on one browser and you're using a different currency.

Licensecart but if i don't  place domain group to assigned group and use template other than "Standard" than it shows me error "The selected template requires at least one package group."

yes that's correct, because that's the default one, if nothing is in the package groups then it skips it, but that's the only one designed for it.

The others are for other packages. Having a non Standard for a domain form does nothing, it's the same one.

If you have your cron setup to run on your server, and you have the Provision Paid Pending Services cron task enabled (it is by default), then paid services will be provisioned by the cron as often as the cron task interval allows (default is 5 minutes).

e.g.

1. Customer orders domain from the order form
  2. Customer pays the invoice created for that service
  3. <within 5 minutes> Cron provisions the domain with the registrar
  4. Service is active

If you have your cron setup to run on your server, and you have the Provision Paid Pending Services cron task enabled (it is by default), then paid services will be provisioned by the cron as often as the cron task interval allows (default is 5 minutes).

e.g.

1. Customer orders domain from the order form
  2. Customer pays the invoice created for that service
  3. <within 5 minutes> Cron provisions the domain with the registrar
  4. Service is active

I don't have cron setup. What if I want to manually activate service. Activating service from admin panel is not calling domain registration api of registrar module.

I don't have cron setup. What if I want to manually activate service. Activating service from admin panel is not calling domain registration api of registrar module.

as soon as you hit activate with the use module box it will call the API and send the information from and to Blesta. But it's best to use the cron but on the order form tick the manual approval box.

as soon as you hit activate with the use module box it will call the API and send the information from and to Blesta. But it's best to use the cron but on the order form tick the manual approval box.

use module box checkbox is ticked and it is disabled.

I am pressing activate button but API is not getting called.

On the order form the manual approval box is ticked.

use module box checkbox is ticked and it is disabled.

I am pressing activate button but API is not getting called.

On the order form the manual approval box is ticked.

Since you are requiring manual review of orders, then you should head over to [billing] -> [Overview]. If you don't have the Orders widget available on the page, click "Manage Widgets" to add it (drag it to the left). The page will reload with the Orders widget shown, and you can check the box next to the pending order that you want to approve, and mark it as accepted by clicking the "Update Orders" button. Afterward, go to activate the service.

Since you are requiring manual review of orders, then you should head over to [billing] -> [Overview]. If you don't have the Orders widget available on the page, click "Manage Widgets" to add it (drag it to the left). The page will reload with the Orders widget shown, and you can check the box next to the pending order that you want to approve, and mark it as accepted by clicking the "Update Orders" button. Afterward, go to activate the service

I have already followed this step but when I click activate service my domain registration api does not get call.

My domain cannot be registered without running cron.

Is there any way to manually activating service?