Selling Blesta License (Owned, Unbranded) For Charity

Daniel B

Hopefully Paul and Team won't mind me listing this here (also listed at WHT) since Paul already knows about my plans :).

----------

With this purchase ($300 value if purchased direct from Blesta) you will receive a v3 owned unbranded license as well as a v2 owned unbranded license.

The support for these licenses is expired, yearly renewal is $39.

We are hoping to raise $200 through the sale of this license, lower offers are welcomed but please remember all proceeds from this sale will be directly donated to the formation of a non-profit and not for personal gain.

Disclaimer: This license is being sold to provide direct monetary support to a non-profit that I am involved in forming. I have spoken with Paul about this and have his full support in this sale, I'm sure I can get him to come along and post as to the validity of this sale.

Because said non-profit is still in it's formation stage we are not ready to provide info publically, but if anyone is interested further in that aspect of this sale please feel free to PM me.

Disclaimer: This license is being sold to provide direct monetary support to a non-profit that I am involved in forming. I have spoken with Paul about this and have his full support in this sale, I'm sure I can get him to come along and post as to the validity of this sale.

Oh hey, I see my name. Yeah the license is legit, the non-profit looks good. I'd buy it, but I have an "in" and get all the free Blesta licenses I need. ;)

lol Paul :)

Guess I'll have to reduce the price to $150 and hope someone is interested, would really love to get this sold to get a few things going that we really need soon :).

Didi you tried to Post on outher foruns like WHT with the link to this fórum? maybe it helps ;)

Kinda suprised no one has shown interest in this.  Final price down to $125, which after you renew support makes this cheaper than a new license from the cheapest reseller around (LicenseCart)...plus a free v2 license to go along with it.

Also, don't forget all funds are going towards the funding of a charitable non-profit formation.