[Plugin] Css Javascript Toolbox (Magic Box)

Blesta Addons
Message added by Michael,

Important Notice:

We have received reports that this developer is not responding to support requests. Some extensions may not be compatible with newer versions of Blesta.

Sorry for my misspellings...It was a 16 hour day!

I followed the directions for uploading your plugin to the plugins directory. The problem is when I login into my admin, go to setting/available plugins, I can NOT see the added plugin or the install option.

What I did is uploaded the full archive to the plugins directory, decompressed and verified permissions. Then I went to login to the admin clicked to available plugins and it is not there.

You should not upload the whole directory . You should upload the css_javascript_toolbox folder that has the plugin files .

• 2 weeks later...

I have upgraded to 1.6 and still can not get any code to save.  After adding code the result says it was successful but no items show up in the list like the initial screen shots and no code is added to any of the pages. I have tried PHP and JS.

What can I check?

post-10774-0-18588300-1424392356_thumb.p

I have upgraded to 1.6 and still can not get any code to save.  After adding code the result says it was successful but no items show up in the list like the initial screen shots and no code is added to any of the pages. I have tried PHP and JS.

What can I check?

attachicon.gif.pagespeed.ce.hPGJFKgqtP.gMagicBoxScreenshot.png

ths CSS and HTML are working for you ?

• 1 month later...

I think I found a bug Naja7Host, I added PHP and got a number 1 after it, every thing I add has the 1 after the stuff.

i will try to fix it soon, this is i think related to just php code .

I was not able to resolve my issue: never got it to save.

I switched to using vQmod.

i need more detaille to figure your  issue . i have tested in 3 installation and is working as it should work .

what type of code you want to save and is not saving ?

What can I check?

you have any files inside the includes directory ?

• 1 year later...

(I realize the last post was over a year ago)

@Blesta Addons I've been evaluating Blesta v3.6.2 and experienced the exact same result as @AllanD .

- Installed this plugin per the instructions in a fresh Blesta install

- Enabled plugin

- Managed plugin to add custom JS (for Piwik tracking)

- It confirms with a Green checkmark and "Custom JS has been Successfully Added to body_end "

- Nothing changes or is listed

- Tried multiple installs/reinstalls --> no change in result

- Change folder ownership to www-data:www-data, etc etc etc --> no change in result

Environment:

Debian 8 64bit
ISPConfig 3
Blesta v3.6.2

Apache:  
Server version: Apache/2.4.10 (Debian)
Server built:   Sep 15 2016 20:44:43

PHP:
PHP 5.6.27-0+deb8u1 (cli) (built: Oct 15 2016 15:53:28)

MySQL:
mysql  Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.5.53, for debian-linux-gnu (x86_64) using readline 6.3

Anyone get this sorted out?

A bit disappointing first impression as I would have hoped there would be an easy way to simply add analytics tracking to Blesta.

1 hour ago, Licensecart said:

I use Css Javascript Html Toolbox Plugin (ver 1.6.0) and it works fine minus the PHP.

http://screencast.com/t/u9QZK7XOv2

Js works fine just I added <script></script> when it's not required: http://screencast.com/t/QFbG8t60a

@Licensecart , thank you for your feedback.

It would be useful and instructive to understand why this does not work for some installations.

(BTW, I have reviewed Apache logs etc and I have not found any clues that point to anything of note)

8 minutes ago, Blesta Addons said:

have the plugin show a successfully installation ? then the code successfully added ?

when you add a custom js , you should go to source code of your page to see if is well added to the page .

you have any files inside the includes directory ?

@Blesta Addons

have the plugin show a successfully installation ? YES  then the code successfully added ? Yes, but the list never shows the addition; same problem as previously reported by ( @AllanD )

when you add a custom js , you should go to source code of your page to see if is well added to the page . Nothing added

you have any files inside the includes directory ? Please be specific about the path you are referring to; what specific path?

@Blesta Addons

Here is the directory structure I see (within your plugin's folder). 

Note that ownership was changed to www-data:www-data , as I indicated above, specifically because this plugin isn't working and I am trying to rule out any sort of permissions issue for the webserver.

/web/blesta/plugins/css_javascript_toolbox

-rw-r--r--  1 www-data www-data  453 Feb  9  2015 config.json
drwxr-xr-x  2 www-data www-data 4.0K Feb  9  2015 controllers
-rw-r--r--  1 www-data www-data  571 Feb  9  2015 css_javascript_toolbox_controller.php
-rw-r--r--  1 www-data www-data  276 Feb  9  2015 css_javascript_toolbox_model.php
-rw-r--r--  1 www-data www-data 7.4K Feb  9  2015 css_javascript_toolbox_plugin.php
drwxr-xr-x  3 www-data www-data 4.0K Feb  9  2015 language
drwxr-xr-x  2 www-data www-data 4.0K Feb  9  2015 models
drwxr-xr-x  3 www-data www-data 4.0K Feb  9  2015 views

42 minutes ago, blestatester said:

@Blesta Addons

Here is the directory structure I see (within your plugin's folder). 

Note that ownership was changed to www-data:www-data , as I indicated above, specifically because this plugin isn't working and I am trying to rule out any sort of permissions issue for the webserver.

/web/blesta/plugins/css_javascript_toolbox

-rw-r--r--  1 www-data www-data  453 Feb  9  2015 config.json
drwxr-xr-x  2 www-data www-data 4.0K Feb  9  2015 controllers
-rw-r--r--  1 www-data www-data  571 Feb  9  2015 css_javascript_toolbox_controller.php
-rw-r--r--  1 www-data www-data  276 Feb  9  2015 css_javascript_toolbox_model.php
-rw-r--r--  1 www-data www-data 7.4K Feb  9  2015 css_javascript_toolbox_plugin.php
drwxr-xr-x  3 www-data www-data 4.0K Feb  9  2015 language
drwxr-xr-x  2 www-data www-data 4.0K Feb  9  2015 models
drwxr-xr-x  3 www-data www-data 4.0K Feb  9  2015 views

Missing includes directory

39 minutes ago, blestatester said:

@Nelsa , I am all ears.

Note that this install was performed per instructions here:  https://github.com/Blesta-Addons/Css_Javascript_Toolbox

So I would love to know what was done incorrectly.

Thank you

As I said you are missing includes directory..and in that directory all content you add should be stored..from js..to html....try to make directory manually and than try add js or html ...as I see permissions for dir is 775 so it should be fine...which brings us to ownership...you change dir ownership but should check group ownership,,,

You  can run

ls -l /path/to/file

After that you'll see chmod + user ownership(labeled uid) and + group ownership (labeled gud)

7 hours ago, blestatester said:

@Nelsa , I am all ears.

Note that this install was performed per instructions here:  https://github.com/Blesta-Addons/Css_Javascript_Toolbox

So I would love to know what was done incorrectly.

Thank you

the directory should be created auto when the plugin install . not created mean that the webserver has not the permission to create the directory . try adding it manually

/web/blesta/plugins/css_javascript_toolbox/includes/1/

note the last number is the company_id in blesta , in most case is 1

2 hours ago, Blesta Addons said:

the directory should be created auto when the plugin install . not created mean that the webserver has not the permission to create the directory . try adding it manually

/web/blesta/plugins/css_javascript_toolbox/includes/1/

note the last number is the company_id in blesta , in most case is 1

@Blesta Addons, that was it; that worked!

Thank you.

Can you suggest what we should make the permissions for your plugin directory?