I am pleased to announce that we have launched our website today, and with that launch we have released the DigitalOcean module for Blesta:

- Description:  this module gives you the ability to resell digitalocean’s cloud servers easily and gives your clients the ability to manage their clouds from power off/on, rebooting, rebuilding their clouds through your blesta installation.

Only $69.99 / One Time OR $6.99 Per Month

[Order Now]  |  [FREE Trial]  |  [More Info]

- Preview:

1- Admin Area (Cloud Information)

2- Admin Area (Manage Cloud)

3- Client Area (Manage Cloud)

4- Client Area (Rebuild Cloud)

What's Included:
- 1 Year of updates.
- 1 Year of support.
- Instant download and license activation.

- Have a question or need more information:
Send a ticket to our sales department.

Hi there,

Thank you for your suggestion, we will consider creating an OVH module.

OVH has a lot of products , Domains, Servers , Hosting , Vps , SMS , ...ect . all are managed from thier powerfull API plateforme .

ovh servers, and domains is the most wanted modules in internet from ovh client's .

OVH has a lot of products , Domains, Servers , Hosting , Vps , SMS , ...ect . all are managed from thier powerfull API plateforme .

ovh servers, and domains is the most wanted modules in internet from ovh client's .

Hi Naja7host,

It is in our to-do list already, but, no estimation on the release time yet.

Some remarks:

1.Available Images = 0 , module does not show all images. centos, ubuntu, etc.

2.Welcome Email - very modest, little options.

3.There is no choice - SSH Public Key / Password

4.Admin Add Service - Available Regions = 0 , Available Images = 0

5.The encoded file API?

For me, the module is not ready for use

Some remarks:

5.The encoded file API?

Do you really need images to tell you what OS it is?

Some remarks:

5.The encoded file API?

- I have double checked our development installation and available Images does show all images that can be retrieved through the API, please open a support ticket with more details to see what the issue might be.

- Some images on DigitalOcean requires SSH key only and no password, so the ability to choose between SSH Key or password if the choice is available from DigitalOcean is not included with the first version of the module, however, might be included with future versions.

- There is no ready made PHP class for API integration with digitalocean like cPanel XML API for example, so that file includes API integration that has been developed by us, therefore, it is considered as a part of our module which should be encoded.

The module is absolutely ready for use, if you have any problem setting it up, please get in touch with us and we will do our best to help you:

https://www.modulesbakery.com/oven/baked/plugin/support_manager/client_tickets/add/2/

- I have double checked our development installation and available Images does show all images that can be retrieved through the API, please open a support ticket with more details to see what the issue might be.

- Some images on DigitalOcean requires SSH key only and no password, so the ability to choose between SSH Key or password if the choice is available from DigitalOcean is not included with the first version of the module, however, might be included with future versions.

- There is no ready made PHP class for API integration with digitalocean like cPanel XML API for example, so that file includes API integration that has been developed by us, therefore, it is considered as a part of our module which should be encoded.

The module is absolutely ready for use, if you have any problem setting it up, please get in touch with us and we will do our best to help you:

https://www.modulesbakery.com/oven/baked/plugin/support_manager/client_tickets/add/2/

Available Images = 0 , module does not show all images. centos, ubuntu, etc. = main problem

PHP class for API integration with digitalocean = https://github.com

There is no problem with the configuration. The problem is the module. Module for W.....S works great - also only requires an API key. For me it does not work. $ 69 is not a lot of money. But I prefer to pay when something meets the expected features.

For me the module is not ready for use. It is not fun sitting on the forum and look for solutions. This is a business not a game.

Available Images = 0 , module does not show all images. centos, ubuntu, etc. = main problem

There is no problem with the configuration. The problem is the module. Module for W.....S works great - also only requires an API key. For me it does not work. $ 69 is not a lot of money. But I prefer to pay when something meets the expected features.

For me the module is not ready for use. It is not fun sitting on the forum and look for solutions. This is a business not a game.

the guy has told you open a ticket in his client area , he will resolve the probleme for you .

maybe the module is working with others , and he confirmed in his test server is working , so don't worry , he will fix them , also from errors/gugs we can build correct soft/product .

- As i told you, if you need any help i am always available for help, just open a ticket.

- I cannot and don't want to use unofficial PHP classes made by third parties, i have created my own class for API integration.

- If there is a problem with the module then why not opening a support ticket and let me take a closer look at the problem, if it is confirmed as a bug, we will get it solved.

- This is also a serious business for me and not a game, i have offered and still offering my help with pleasure, if there is a bug that we have unintentionally overlooked it, i will do my best to fix it as soon as possible.

- I cannot and don't want to use unofficial PHP classes made by third parties, i have created my own class for API integration.

It's obviously your business decision, but an open source library published on Github offers several advantages over an encoded file:

• Audited by at least one 3rd party for code quality and security
  • Adaptable to one's needs
  • Transparency
  • Collaboration

But I think this argument will always exist. Some people don't want to or can't use encoded files while other don't care as long as it gets the job done.