I do not trust, first version suc....d   ,but it was on sale. I can decode but I do not have time for this right now ,and! do not compare one to the other.

Erm... ModulesGarden code is crap, and insecure. And technically you are comparing one to another version wise just because of "logos" and not using others code and claiming to own it.

• 2 weeks later...

Are you sure that the backup.pdt ..etc is actually in the module views directory?

This problem solved

1.Snapshots - Cloud is currently on. Please power it off to take a snapshot. OK!

When Cloud off,

Button to start Snapshots missing?

2.RAM? (missing)

3.Module not show any statistics?

4.How to add existing Cloud?

post-33-0-78891800-1414663800_thumb.png

This problem solved

1.Snapshots - Cloud is currently on. Please power it off to take a snapshot. OK!

When Cloud off,

Button to start Snapshots missing?

2.RAM? (missing)

3.Module not show any statistics?

4.How to add existing Cloud?

1. For the snapshots, the html markup was missing. 2. RAM:

you may want to download the module files again

3. Statistics, do you mean like droplet usage and so? if yes, this feature is not available in the DigitalOcean API

4. As for how to add an existing cloud, please submit a support ticket for that, you will need to edit some things on your DB's tables, so it might be a better idea to show you how privately.

1. For the snapshots, the html markup was missing. 2. RAM:

you may want to download the module files again

3. Statistics, do you mean like droplet usage and so? if yes, this feature is not available in the DigitalOcean API

4. As for how to add an existing cloud, please submit a support ticket for that, you will need to edit some things on your DB's tables, so it might be a better idea to show you how privately.

1.Snapshots - resolved

2.RAM - resolved

3.Statistics - ? (See Attached File)

4.Existing Cloud - I cannot allow you to access the database ,maybe a small separate module?  droplets ID + hostname

What happens if I have a license DigitalOcean Module - Owned, your site (modulesbakery.com) will stop working. What about the key?

post-33-0-45552100-1414667496_thumb.png

1.Snapshots - resolved

2.RAM - resolved

3.Statistics - ? (See Attached File)

4.Existing Cloud - I cannot allow you to access the database ,maybe a small separate module?  droplets ID + hostname

What happens if I have a license DigitalOcean Module - Owned, your site (modulesbakery.com) will stop working. What about the key?

- I am not asking for an access to your DB, i will just give you the name of the table cells you need to edit, but i will not post them here publicly.

- Not sure that i understand what you said.

OK, local license data is valid for 14 days, your site does not work 30 days or 60 days. What then? It is not for me a safe solution.

Are you really trying to get attention or just trying to look a fool? Why would a provider who makes money / a living be down for a month or two are you really that stupid?

Are you really trying to get attention or just trying to look a fool? Why would a provider who makes money / a living be down for a month or two are you really that stupid?

Listen to me, I already had Several modules That do not work. I want to have assurances, this is important. That I spend time testing the module, pulling out all the bugs. It is also wrong? It is nothing wrong to ask!

Listen to me, I already had Several modules That do not work. I want to have assurances, this is important. That I spend time testing the module, pulling out all the bugs. It is also wrong? It is nothing wrong to ask!

Listen to me your are coming out with crap questions thinking that someone would keep their website / servers down when they RELY on them for a living. Several modules from other companies / people who don't work day in and day out to make a living from something someone enjoys.

What about your customers who have used other webhosts who screwed them about... What's the chance you are down for a month and they have to look elsewhere.. Think about it? Goes to SixWishList, and asks what happens when your servers are down and my website doesn't load...

Listen to me your are coming out with crap questions thinking that someone would keep their website / servers down when they RELY on them for a living. Several modules from other companies / people who don't work day in and day out to make a living from something someone enjoys.

What about your customers who have used other webhosts who screwed them about... What's the chance you are down for a month and they have to look elsewhere.. Think about it? Goes to SixWishList, and asks what happens when your servers are down and my website doesn't load...

If someone offers a module for sale, and this module is not working properly! There is another version and does not work properly. I'm just asking! Is this a bad thing? $70 is not money. I pay much more but I want to know that it will work properly.