If someone offers a module for sale, and this module is not working properly! There is another version and does not work properly. I'm just asking! Is this a bad thing? $70 is not money. I pay much more but I want to know that it will work properly.

What has the call to home and the license server being down for a month or two got to do with a "version" or "module" not working? You're using it now, if there's bugs he will fix it. The bugs won't be in the next version...

What has the call to home and the license server being down for a month or two got to do with a "version" or "module" not working? You're using it now, if there's bugs he will fix it. The bugs won't be in the next version...

I do not know if you understand my concern? I have a lot of customers and this is the only reason.

I do not know if you understand my concern? I have a lot of customers and this is the only reason.

So you would let your customers suffer a month or two without services? If you answer no, every company / business is the same, they loose money and don't like being down. If you understand that you will understand you are safe using ModulesBakery. He's not just someone who just wastes time trying to fix "your bugs" for the sake of it. He does it because he understands you and he can help make more sales with a great product.

@Sixwichlist , you have right to ask your question , is not bad or wrong .

@licencecart be relax :) , some big company has been stopped suddenly and his clients just found that they are losed .

I remember a years ago the same question has been posted to blesta . In that date they said that they use severals servers for licencing , if one get down others are still up .

For small companies they can't offer such service . But they can provide semilar solution .

Of course if the company has a lot of clients cant stop thier bussines without any notice in mounths before that date .

I believe modulesbakery has the attention to grow not to dissapear :)

Yeah we have been in business for less than a month and thats probably not enough for some of you to trust us, but in fact ModulesBakery is growing. More and more products are being built, And although i wanted to announce this later on when the new products are almost done, but anyway, new members have joined our team this week @ ModulesBakery (a developer and a web designer).

• 1 month later...

@Sixwichlist , you have right to ask your question , is not bad or wrong .

@licencecart be relax :) , some big company has been stopped suddenly and his clients just found that they are losed .

I remember a years ago the same question has been posted to blesta . In that date they said that they use severals servers for licencing , if one get down others are still up .

For small companies they can't offer such service . But they can provide semilar solution .

Of course if the company has a lot of clients cant stop thier bussines without any notice in mounths before that date .

I believe modulesbakery has the attention to grow not to dissapear :)

ModulesBakery - My questions are ignored - private messaging, e-mail and my account blocked

Selected one location -  pops up error!

I'm still waiting for a solution and modul. I am no longer a client because I write the truth?

ModulesBakery - My questions are ignored - private messaging, e-mail and my account blocked

I'm still waiting for a solution and modul. I am no longer a client because I write the truth?

Dude the truth of what ?!

We did not ignore your email nor i ignored your PM, You sent the PM yesterday, and although i was online yesterday i was not actually browsing this forum ... it was a busy day, as for the emails i can see that Saeed indeed replied to you but maybe the email did not reach your inbox ?

And the reason for closing your account that you've requested a refund which is actually violating to our terms & conditions, however, i did issue a refund and made an exception because it was a $6.99!