1. 1. Vote for the module you would like to have

• TCAdmin Module
    • DomFlow/CloudFlow Module
    • Enhanced Plesk Module
    • Enhanced DirectAdmin Module
    • DNS Management With cPanel DNS Only
    • OVH Module

Hello Guys,

I have recently received many requests/suggestions to create different modules from Blesta users, and that makes it harder for me to figure out what module users demand the most, therefore, i am creating this poll in the Blesta forums so more users can see it and give us their votes and opinions.

Notes:

1- Hopefully Paul does not mind such threads.

2- We will release a new version of our Tasty cPanel Module with more great features very soon.

3- Enhanced InterWorx Module are done already and will be released soon.

Please feel free to suggest more modules/plugins ;), waiting for your votes.

• 2 months later...

http://www.netim.com

http://www.netim.com/revendeur/applications-cms.php

The reseller program is completely free of charges with no obligation to buy and without a minimum sign up period

Runabove module :) As Runabove the best and the cheapest provider in the world. And none of them could beat it!

What About Rakcpsace DNS?

Thank you

Thank you guys for your suggestions!

In order for us to create a module/plugin we need to get at the very least 3 votes for each module/plugin from people who are going to purchase it when it is released, for the Netim, if you can bring at least 2 more companies (who are going to purchase it) to vote for it here we would definitely be doing it, as for the Rackspace DNS, a couple of weeks ago we received some suggestions for it so we have it in mind but no ETA, and so is the case for the Runabove module.

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

Just want to let you know about our release plan for the next months:

https://mbaccounts.thebakeryoven.com/plugin/announcements/client_main/view/9/

P.S; some other products are not mentioned here nor in our website, but we're going to release them along with the list below :D 

BRAND NEW PRODUCTS For Blesta:

- Blesta Mobile App For Android (HOT!)

Modules & Plugins For Blesta:

1- Tasty WebsitePanel Module For Blesta

2- Tasty DirectAdmin Module For Blesta

3- Xero Plugin For Blesta (HOT!)

Themes:

1- MPanel 2 Theme For cPanel (HOT!)

2- MPanel 2 Theme For InterWorx (HOT!)

Updates For Existing Products For Blesta:

1- Tasty cPanel Module V2.2

2- Tasty InterWorx Module V1.3

3- DigitalOcean Module V2.2

DNS Management With cPanel DNS Only (10 votes) - Any progress?

ModulesBakery - digitalocean free module does not work, technical support is not responding.....as usual tasty :blesta:

All "FREE" trial licenses has been canceled since we don't provide trial license anymore, you sent your ticket to the sales department, not the support department.

As for the DNS Manager, as i said in my previous post in this thread, there are other products that are going to be released but not mentioned in the list.

DNS Management With cPanel DNS Only (10 votes) - Any progress?

ModulesBakery - digitalocean free module does not work, technical support is not responding.....as usual tasty :blesta:

With that attitude I'm surprised they don't I wouldn't reply to you either, and it's not a free license it was a trial license! You are so incredibly awesome [Edited by Paul].

All "FREE" trial licenses has been canceled since we don't provide trial license anymore, you sent your ticket to the sales department, not the support department.

As for the DNS Manager, as i said in my previous post in this thread, there are other products that are going to be released but not mentioned in the list.

My account to ModulesBakery panel is blocked. ....as usual tasty :blesta:

With that attitude I'm surprised they don't I wouldn't reply to you either, and it's not a free license it was a trial license! You are so pathetic.

You are very young! Please respect the people because you are a moderator.

My account to ModulesBakery panel is blocked. ....as usual tasty :blesta:

I would have banned you myself if you tried to be a customer with me because of your attitude and as stated below a trouble customer. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would refuse you because you think a trial is free forever, and because you stated a product was awful and then try to re-order"...

You are very young! Please respect the people because you are a moderator.

I don't have to respect people who are arrogant or people have a bad attitude because I'm a moderator, and as for being young it shows a lot when I have more brains about what a trial is and to not to be cocky when I'm in the wrong. I've banned customers from my services because 1. They was too much trouble for the money they pay... 2. Their attitude was abusive. Now I could be wrong but the way you are talking to ModulesBakery here I would say you was that in my example 1. And just because your "older" doesn't mean you are correct or can also be a .... because you own a company.