Invoice Logo Missing

richwalker

Question

24 answers to this question

Ok Guys, having the same issue the logo in the pdf invoices only shows up when manually sent not auto sent. I did check and GD support is enabled version 2.1.0. @richwalker I have no idea what you mean. Do I do this on the server level or change the cronkey in blesta.  I'm totally lost. Thank in advance for some guidance! My cron is working great ...here is a screenshot http://www.evernote.com/shard/s32/sh/07c18cd9-bfbd-437c-8fc9-bb18405e25f1/e7fefd4e41a8ad7990d81a1de9a7e613

Ok Guys, having the same issue the logo in the pdf invoices only shows up when manually sent not auto sent. I did check and GD support is enabled version 2.1.0. @richwalker I have no idea what you mean. Do I do this on the server level or change the cronkey in blesta.  I'm totally lost. Thank in advance for some guidance! My cron is working great ...here is a screenshot http://www.evernote.com/shard/s32/sh/07c18cd9-bfbd-437c-8fc9-bb18405e25f1/e7fefd4e41a8ad7990d81a1de9a7e613

You should set a cron key if you are going to run it via web, by using lynx (richwalker's example), wget, or other. Please see "Running the cron via the web" at http://docs.blesta.com/display/user/Installing+Blesta#InstallingBlesta-4.SetupaCronJob

What is the command or how could I find out if GD Library is using CLI? Sorry gentlemen this is really advanced for me. Becuase it is my understanding that if GD Libray was using CLI on the server that would be the best way to go. Or am I complete wrong?

We ran into a similar problem where logos were always showing up on our invoices if the invoices were generated "on demand" by clicking on something within Blesta, but they would not show up in automatically generated invoices.

The component of Blesta that generates the PDF files appears to be expecting an absolute path to the logo file, however it is only actually receiving a relative path.  So, unless the working directory of the cron job is the directory in which the Blesta install resides, the problem will occur.  In our hosting environment, the working directory of a cron job is, by default, one level higher than the directory where Blesta (or any other website) would reside.  We fixed this by wrapping the cron job in our own shell script that does a cd to the proper working directory just prior to executing the cron job script.

3 hours ago, katycomputer said:

I am having the same problem. No logo on PDF invoices.

Logo settings are set on /admin/settings/company/billing/customization

[root@cp ~]# php -i | grep GD
GD Support => enabled
GD Version => bundled (2.1.0 compatible)
[root@cp ~]#

Any other ideas?

What format is the logo? Try PDF without transparency. People have reported issues with transparency. If you are using Photoshop, also save using "Save for web"