Centova Cast V3 Integration

isaacl

• 1 month later...

Hi All, new member here tossing my +1 for CentovaCast v3 module. I did some research and noticed that it looks like this has been planned since mid 2013. I'd LOVE to see this feature added soon, as CentovaCast is one of our core products. This would save a lot of time for both us and the client if it could be automated.

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Centova responded, they'd like to see more support at http://forums.centova.com/index.php?topic=3340.0 so if you'd like to see them implement a module for Blesta, please go there and vote it up.

I can develop a centova cast v3 module as it appears they have dev docs to communicate with their json api

but I would need someone with a centova panel to dev off of(you know to check my api calls and such when building & testing & debugging the module)

• 9 months later...
On 13/01/2016 at 2:50 AM, timnboys said:

I can develop a centova cast v3 module as it appears they have dev docs to communicate with their json api

but I would need someone with a centova panel to dev off of(you know to check my api calls and such when building & testing & debugging the module)

Hello timnboys,

If your interested in develop Centova Cast v3 module for Blesta i am willing let you have access to one of my Control Panels so you can do the API calls check and test the module out. As i want this module and i think will be leg up for Blesta :)

Regards,

Michael. 

On 10/23/2016 at 10:29 AM, RadioShout said:

Hello timnboys,

If your interested in develop Centova Cast v3 module for Blesta i am willing let you have access to one of my Control Panels so you can do the API calls check and test the module out. As i want this module and i think will be leg up for Blesta :)

Regards,

Michael. 

okay if you are willing to let me access your control panel's that will be great.

I need to access the panel so I can check if I am doing the right api calls to provision/suspend/unsuspend/terminate functions inside the module.

Just now, timnboys said:

okay if you are willing to let me access your control panel's that will be great.

I need to access the panel so I can check if I am doing the right api calls to provision/suspend/unsuspend/terminate functions inside the module.

Cool when your ready please go-to my website http://radioshout.net/ - And click Live Chat or Open a ticket https://manager.radioshout.net/members/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=2 - ill send you the info you need to test the module out.

Regards,

Michael.