Gogetssl Module Internal Error, Or No Response From Server.

NickP

Question

Hello,

Today I was attempting to setup everything with the GoGetSSL module, everything installed fine and connected fine. Setup the module and order forms, and placed an order. When I go to the admin section and go into the client's account and attempt to provision (using sandbox) I'm informed of the following error

"An internal error occurred, or the server did not respond to the request."

I've gone through and looked at the logs and everything is saying it was successful, however neither the Sandbox nor the client portal provisioned the service.

Does any one have any ideas on how to resolve this?

10 answers to this question

What is shown under [Tools] -> [Logs] when you click on the table row related to the service being provisioned with GoGetSSL?

Edit: Got it resolved, however now the issue is the following 

removed@gmail.com
a:3:{s:5:"error";b:1;s:7:"message";s:34:"The requested method was not found";s:11:"description";s:19:"Unknown API method.";}

It could be some backward incompatibility change that GoGetSSL made with the sandbox API, or otherwise disabled. It makes it difficult to debug potential issues when their sandbox and live API's differ.

Yeah understandable, either way it gets created and that's what I wanted to verify 

There seems to be changes in the GoGetSSL API. I asked them a month ago and they said the activateSSLOrder() method was no longer supported.

The same issue was fixed in HostBill in the latest release - http://hostbillapp.com/features/apps/gogetssl-changelog.html

Also from the manual of GoGetSSL API: https://my.gogetssl.com/docs/gogetssl_api_07-14-v2.9_2014.10.22.pdf

The general approach is to specifically request the status of a specific order. In this case (Figure 2), the ordering flow consists of the following operations: (1) place an order, and then (2) periodically check the status of the specific order . Once the order has been completed, the fulfillment information is returned with the GetOrderStatus operation. This approach is generally less efficient, but might be more appropriate when there is a low volume of certificates being managed.

Blesta doesn't use the GetOrderStatus() anywhere. So I guess it's time Blesta's module is updated.

There seems to be changes in the GoGetSSL API. I asked them a month ago and they said the activateSSLOrder() method was no longer supported.

I can confirm this problem.  This is leaving the service in a pending status even though the SSL cert is created.  

Here is a snippet of the error:

INPUT:  

my@email.com|ssl-activate
i:91094;

This will say success.

OUTPUT:  

my@email.com
a:3:{s:5:"error";b:1;s:7:"message";s:34:"The requested method was not found";s:11:"description";s:19:"Unknown API method.";}

I have the correct email address for obvious reasons.  

I've updated the module to no longer use the activateSSLOrder method that GoGetSSL removed. This should resolve the error you're receiving regarding the "Unknown API method".

I attached the updated module to this post, and you're welcome to test it to make sure it's working for you. Let me know if you encounter any other issues.

You should backup everything within /components/modules/gogetssl/ from your Blesta installation, and then overwrite that directory and its contained files with the module files in the attached archive.

gogetssl.zip

I've updated the module to no longer use the activateSSLOrder method that GoGetSSL removed. This should resolve the error you're receiving regarding the "Unknown API method".

I just realized that I never replied back here.  I did test the updated module and it is working properly.  It is in production for us now.  Thanks for fixing it quickly and I apologize for not responding back here after I tested it!