Total: 347 Articles.

Note: Reselling our Selling our Articles is not allowed.

Now you can save time by purchasing our Latest and Up-to-Date Ready-Made Articles for your Blesta Billing System.

Step by Step Tutorials for cPanel,Softaculous,DNS, AutoSSL, 2FA, SiteWorx, Wordpress, Security, SolusVM, SSL, DirectAdmin, etc.

Step by Step 347 Professionally Written Article with Images.

1x Demo Article for Blesta

Article Category:

• Backup/Restore
  • cPanel - Control Panel
  • WHM - Web Host Manager
  • DirectAdmin
  • Databases
  • DNS - Nameserver
  • Domain Management
  • Email
  • FTP
  • SSL
  • Installing a Control Panel
  • Mail Filters & SPAM
  • Others
  • Mobile
  • Wordpress
  • Security
  • Softaculous
  • SolusVM

Price: $41 - Only.
Order & More Info with List of Articles:

Minimum Blesta Version Requirement is:  3.4.0+  (Knowledgebase Support Module must be enabled)

Installing and upgrading are so easy.

Features?
- Step by Step Articles with Images (Screenshot)
- Professional Articles
- Easy Installation
- We are working on 50 other articles
- Articles are Reviewed our Team for Errors and Grammar
- 100% White Label
- Free updates up-to six month
- We will provide images with a watermark of your domain name or company name.

- Support both - Support Manager and Support Manager Pro.
- Tutorial for iPhone/iOS, Thunderbird, Wordpress, cPanel, Softaculous, etc

• 4 weeks later...

They really do look nice.

However, I hit "pause" on ordering when I saw some grammar issues like this: at least 2 errors per line.

article.gifWhat can i do after purchase Dedicated IP?
If you're already purchase Dedicated IP then you need to change your Domain Name Server.  ...

Another random click brought me to this:

article.gifRules on SPAM emails
We Strickly Prohibited Spaming on our server.   If you're send any type of spam email then...
Views: 351

article.gifSeprate Invoice for my Services?
If you want to get a seprate invoice for your active services then open a ticket with us and we...

I suggest getting someone to edit these to look absolutely professional. You're almost there.

• 1 month later...

They really do look nice.

However, I hit "pause" on ordering when I saw some grammar issues like this: at least 2 errors per line.

article.gifWhat can i do after purchase Dedicated IP?

If you're already purchase Dedicated IP then you need to change your Domain Name Server.  ...

Another random click brought me to this:

article.gifRules on SPAM emails

We Strickly Prohibited Spaming on our server.   If you're send any type of spam email then...

Views: 351

article.gifSeprate Invoice for my Services?

If you want to get a seprate invoice for your active services then open a ticket with us and we...

I suggest getting someone to edit these to look absolutely professional. You're almost there.

Tutorials used on our main website "Dewlance.com" is made by me and only for our hosting/reseller/vps customers(not for PremadeKB)

PremadeKB.com tutorials are made by English speakers and there is no any grammar error on our professinally written tutorials.

Example tutorial for PremadeKB: http://www.dewlance.com/client/knowledgebase/2023/How-to-update-DNS-Nameserver-on-DynaDot.html

Would you be doing articles for:

- Blesta

- InterWorx

- LiteSpeed

- SolusVM

for shared hosting companies?

Nahh. i'll waiting for it too. especially Blesta.

on my country [ Indonesia ], most all of hosting use WH*CS (as known as mainstream billing).

It will should be Blesta article, exactly like how to order a ssl, how to create ticket, etc.

• 3 weeks later...

New Version 1.1 Released.

1.  23 New Articles Added
2.  3x New Subcategory added to Softaculous Category.
3.  1x Article on Domain Registrar(DNS)
4.  Image folder modified so in future we can easily add more articles.

Full list of new articles: http://premadekb.com

Note: For our existing customers, they can easily upgrade their KB version from 1.0 to 1.1 by uploading a upgrade only version.

Release History:
V1.1 Released on March, 2015
V1.0 Released on December, 2014.

Supported Billing System/CMS

1. Blesta

2. WHMCS

3. Wordpress

@Licensecart Currently we are working on InterWorx

• 2 months later...

New product released and whole site is redesigned, added a separate page for cPanel and InterWorx control panel.

v1.0 - "68 Articles for" SiteWorx. (Note: Our cPanel KB and InterWorx KB is a separate product.)

Link of our new product: http://premadekb.com/interworx-readymade-kb.html

Now we're working on updating cPanel articles and providing a option to customers to use old default theme or new default theme "Paperwhite"

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Version 1.2 Relesed.

Changelog's

1. InterWorx Articles merged with cPanel articles, It means you no longer need to purchase it separately.

2. Total Articles: 158 (96 on cPanel and 62 articles on InterWorx, Total 158)

3. Minor grammar and typo fix.

If your support/update is expired then still I can give you a sql db of minor grammar/typo fix. You will only need to import our sql DB.

If you need full v1.2 version and support is expried then you can purchase a Support/upgrade at very low price.

Why we did not add support for cPanel Paper Lantern?

Its hard to provide seprate fix/upgrade for 3 type of customers so once everyone upgraded to v1.2 then I will start working on Paper Lantern. (I think it will not take more then 2 or 3 week)

New Category Added in v1.2

1. SiteWorx (Control Panel)
Sub-Category in SiteWorx (Backup/Restore, Domain Management, Email, FTP, Others, Security, SiteWorx Basic, Softaculous(For SiteWorx)

Why I merged InterWorx Articles?

cPanel and InterWorx is similar and I need to work on new project like SolusVM, Video, Blesta, Other Billing so I've decided to merge it and also If I will release new articles for Blesta/WHMCS then I will merge it in PreMadeKB Articles.

If you purchased our InterWorx articles then don't worry, Open a ticket with us and we will give you articles of cPanel at free of cost.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

v1.3 released.

Changes:

1. Support cPanel Paper Lantern Theme.

2. Now our all Softaculous articles are up-to-date and use latest screenshot. (If you check softaculous then you will find that they changed and moved some options to "advance" section.

3. 1 x Article fixed.

No any other changes because of cPanel modify some options in their new paper lantern theme so its take lot of time to create articles on Paper Lantern. ("Domain Parking" replaced with "domain aliases", etc)

Here is demo article of cPanel Paper Lantern.

paper-lantern-theme-premadekb.gif

• 2 weeks later...