Cant Uninstall Plugin

proxip

Question

hello, yesterday i want to try uninstall some plugin but its show uninstall box only.

so is some one can help me to fix this, i use blesta 3,4,0

and also i want to fix my support plugins, how can do that ? i can install but cant uninstall again my plugin

and also when i want to try reinstall the support manager its show

SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry 'support_manager-1' for key 'dir' on line 124 in /home/xxxxx/cart/lib/model.php 

I think he's trying to fix the support plugin but the admin tools stops the un-install popup working for other plugins. If you remove the admin tools the buttons show up again in the popup and there's no errors.

Tested . And i can uninstall any plugin !!!

I need more info/error message to make a profound invistigation .

what is your real probleme ?

you can't uninstall admin tools plugin ?

you can't uninstall other plugins ?

you have probleme with support manager ?

i can delete all plugin when i delete admin tools plugin, i didnt know why when i try to uninstall some plugin pop up box not show, but when i delete admin tools files, the uninstall plugin pop up box show

i never experienced this issue , and i can't reproduce it !!!!

are you using the latest files of admin tools ?

wich browser do you use ?

are you able to give me access to check the probleme in your system (thzt if you trust me of course ) ?

I had the same issue, I noticed that problem and I had to manually remove all 3rd party plugins > which worked, but I tried returning them one by one and see which one had the problem. It was the admin tools which I noticed. I will try to reproduce the same error on my demo site and give feedback on it

I experienced the same issue, and deleting from ftp the plugin admin tool solved it.

The issue was I was not able to disable any plugin or uninstall any plugin from admin area, after click on disable or uninstall, the pop up window was not in full, only pop up header was there, there was no confirmation message, and no result at the end

installed and i have imported some data, and tested , all thing work for me !!!

the popup windows is working

http://host-image.net/v.php?id=70227popup_disabled.png

http://host-image.net/v.php?id=83364popup_packages.png

http://host-image.net/v.php?id=95000popup_uninstall.png

what is strange , the popup windows is working with a javascript code , the admin tools have nothing to do with the javascript code .

the second thing , the popup is showing as others say , but with no messages inside .

something what is really strange .

EDIT : Oppss, the version i have is 3.4.b2 , i will update it to the latest one .