Invoicing Did Not Send After Changing Renewal Date

gunnston

Question

Hey Guys,

Any help here would be greatly appreciated!

I recently have started using Blesta and I think it's great...although I just had a call from a client that told they didn't receive an invoice they were suppose to.  I'll try to go through everything I did.  If someone could help me out to troubleshoot, I would greatly appreciate it.  

I set up Blesta sometime in Nov 2014.  I added all my clients and created packages / services through the Universal Module.  Because I was adding all my clients for the first time, I had to 'Manage' each service and change the 'Change Renew Date' on each service.

I've gone through all of my 'Settings' so that a client should be invoiced 30 days before the renewal takes place (with another email coming a week before it's due and then 3 days after.)  

With the client in question I created the 'Service' on Dec 9, 2014 and then changed the renew date to Feb 13, 2015.  It's now Jan 14, 2015 and they never received the 'scheduled' invoice.  

I checked my scheduled cron jobs for sending invoices and manually ran all the cron jobs...

I feel like I might be missing something obvious or I may be misunderstanding the term 'change renew date,'  but any help anyone could give me would be greatly appreciated.  

5 answers to this question