[Module] Proxmox Reloaded - Beta Release

Blesta Addons
Message added by Michael,

Important Notice:

We have received reports that this developer is not responding to support requests. Some extensions may not be compatible with newer versions of Blesta.

1 hour ago, timnboys said:

okay but you do realize I said I am making my own vps panel so proxmox is irrelevant and all resources are being diverted to making the new vps panel correct? 

I think you are missing the point of what I am saying.  You come across, at least to me, as very combative which is very off putting.  I honestly don't think anyone here is attacking you even if they are criticizing some things you are doing.  I am just making suggestions of things you can do to improve your coding which will in turn improve your products.  This doesn't mean you need to drop everything you are currently doing and/or release anything/everything open source.   However if you find a small project that you can create and release it open source you will get feedback from others, be it code style, organization, or unit tests, which you can learn from.  If you don't want to go that route there are a ton of good examples with Blesta being one of them that you can draw inspiration from as well.

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, activa said:

A Lot of users has abandoned proxmox when they dropped support of openvz . I think it was a big mistake .

Not true. OpenVZ is not being developed anymore...at least not as a container technology. I use Proxmox with lxc and it is great. Using native Linux kernel technology as lxc is the way to go.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i promise to make the upgrade of the module when we change & release the new structure of model business in blesta-addons.com . then i will look to this module, what i have sure that we will upgrade the core module included now with blesta, with that way all users can switch from reloaded to Proxmox code without switching packages (sorry this is related with the new blesta strict in packages) . i will back soon as we have a ETA (1-10-2017) for blesta-addons new structure.

• 1 month later...

anyone want to donate are welcome, we will begin the work next week, the more donates we receive more time we dedicate to the module. so our plans will be fallowing.

- updating the actual core module to support latest version of proxmox.
- adding basic support to LXC (add/suspend/unsuspend/terminate)
- enhancing the features for LXC
- add more features for KVM

when we finish the work maybe we can create a cloud module to allow reselling vps for clients.

Just to note, Donates will not give you the right to have a copy of the module, the module will be added to our subscription levels maybe, that depend of how we receive as donates, if we receive more maybe we can put it in the Access (Free) level or the Basic (Bronze) Level. if not we will make in in the Vip (Gold) level . and of course OPEN SOURCE, no encoded files.

if anyone can help with a Proxmox server are welcome .

5 hours ago, Blesta Addons said:

anyone want to donate are welcome, we will begin the work next week, the more donates we receive more time we dedicate to the module. so our plans will be fallowing.

when we finish the work maybe we can create a cloud module to allow reselling vps for clients.

Just to note, Donates will not give you the right to have a copy of the module, the module will be added to our subscription levels maybe, that depend of how we receive as donates, if we receive more maybe we can put it in the Access (Free) level or the Basic (Bronze) Level. if not we will make in in the Vip (Gold) level . and of course OPEN SOURCE, no encoded files.

It's will work with latest Proxmox VE 5.0-32?

• 1 month later...

Any

On 18/10/2017 at 7:31 AM, Blesta Addons said:

Any plan on embedding noVNC console within Blesta client interface?

Do you still need Proxmox server for development?

• 2 weeks later...