[Components] Html Invoice

Blesta Addons
Message added by Michael,

Important Notice:

We have received reports that this developer is not responding to support requests. Some extensions may not be compatible with newer versions of Blesta.

Hello All .

this Components for invoice_ template , now the client can view the invoice in html format and then decide to download pdf format .

screenshot

html_invoice.png

EDIT :

+ Added Support  for 4.4.0

+ rewrite HTML engine output .

+ fixed invoice type numbering label in PDF
+ preparing the class for handling the PDF cached (EU invoicing system)
+ remove RTL alignement in PDF file to prevent malformed PDF file in RTL languages

+ fixed invoice type numbering label in html
+ added col-md-x classes for better rendiring in devices
+ separate language file for HTML and PDF

+ added button for edit invoice (staff view)
+ added jquery and bootsrap js
+ added bootsrap theme css
+ added payment botton
+ fixed logo design
+ added link to return to client view
+ remove language difinition from invoiceinfo function output .
+ fixed attach invoice in email in pdf format
+ recode the class to a new handle mime type .
+ added print invoice botton .
+ added download PDF botton .
+ improuve code structure to be more flexible , now, you can almost control all the aspect from the template file .
+ fix language vars.
+ cleanup code .

ANY BUG, feedback post it here , we can improuve the work .
as always the installtion steps is :

1 - download the file http://blesta-addons.com/plugin/store/main/item/6/ . for new release .
2 - upload the html_invoice folder inside components/invoice_templates  directory .
3 - goto settings & Invoice Customization , and select html_invoice , then select in type HTML/PDF .
4 - enjoy the content .

if you want to use your own template file , just go inside directory template , you will find the default one , copy it and change name , and change the html output as you want , then change the template used html_invoice.php

from

private static $template = "default" ;

to

private static $template = "you_template" ;

the magic here is you can use your own html template for invoices , just go inside directory template , you will find the default one , copy it and change name , and change the html output as you want , then change the templated used in Invoice Customization setting .

Best regards

Every update you miss, you are missing out on a lot and including new plugins / modules...

Blesta works well in version 3.2, the change is not necessary now. We have other projects based on other billing panels. For sure we will migrate but not now. Addons - this is main problem.

Blesta works well in version 3.2, the change is not necessary now. We have other projects based on other billing panels. For sure we will migrate but not now. Addons - this is main problem.

maybe 3.2 can work , but it will not includes payment transaction in invoice .

can you test and confirm .

Great job naja7host :)

Thanks

Question to blesta staff ,

How i can send resquest to add a download link for PDF format ? (my template support also pdf format)

i have found a tip for this question , i can now downloading the pdf invoice from the html view :)

nearly i will update the components ... now realy if blesta can help , i help for this two question

How i can add link to blesta section using the core class "base_uri" ? (or use the template system )

how i can force open the html template in a new page ?

Hi Naja, Nice feature... ;) ... I have tried this component and tried sending invoices to clients, I noticed that the html format of the invoice is sent as an attachment. Is there a way to set so the hml invoice is only viewed in the client area and the pdf format is sent via email as an attachment?

Cheers..  ;)

Hi Naja, Nice feature... ;) ... I have tried this component and tried sending invoices to clients, I noticed that the html format of the invoice is sent as an attachment. Is there a way to set so the hml invoice is only viewed in the client area and the pdf format is sent via email as an attachment?

Cheers.. ;)

I m working to find a solution for this .

Cheers..  ;)

fixed now , upload the new version , goto invoice customization , then slect pdf as type .

+ fixed attach invoice in email in pdf format

+ recode the class to a new handle mime type .

Thank you!

I had still same issue (big logo width in html invoice) with this new version, my Blesta cache was cleared & browser cached cleared before, to try this new version, see attached pictures.

and my solution to solve it:

in /components/invoice_templates/html_invoice/template/default.php

about line 114

Remplace:
---------
<div class="thumbnail">
    <div class=" text-left">'. $drawLogo .'</div>
</div>

By this:
--------
<div class="thumbnail text-left">'. $drawLogo .'</div>

N.B.
---
removing only space at beginning here " text-left" in your original code do not solve it

post-10846-0-62245000-1423300616_thumb.p

post-10846-0-49947400-1423300633_thumb.p

Thank you!

I had still same issue (big logo width in html invoice) with this new version, my Blesta cache was cleared & browser cached cleared before, to try this new version, see attached pictures.

i have tested with a very big pictures and is fit to the div .

can you pm or put the link for your logo to test and play with it ?