[Components] Html Invoice

Blesta Addons
Message added by Michael,

Important Notice:

We have received reports that this developer is not responding to support requests. Some extensions may not be compatible with newer versions of Blesta.

Naja....

Anyway to open the HTML invoice in a way to keep the header and footer of blesta to keep all the navigation ?  Or maybe using a "lightbox" ?

i have asked blesta staff in my post #2 about some question that can help to achive this . but i don't think is possible to let compenent send data or use controllers/views !!!

using lightbox is something need to make change in tempalate files , that is what i don't encourage poeple to do it .

from

ok, very sorry, I'm confused.

At reading your comment, I had to suspect , what version of my logo I did really associate x weeks ago with my invoices, and by the way it was my best quality 1200px width. I did not realized because it was still resized fine in the PDF invoice.

So I resized my picture, and your original code is working fine

Thank You!

i have asked blesta staff in my post #2 about some question that can help to achive this . but i don't think is possible to let compenent send data or use controllers/views !!!

using lightbox is something need to make change in tempalate files , that is what i don't encourage poeple to do it .

from

I would like to know what/where to do to use lightbox.... I have no problem working with a modified template file, we are taking note here and we re-do the modification after an upgrade of Blesta...  We really like this mod and need to use it with a lightbox!

new version released

+ fixed invoice type numbering label in PDF
+ preparing the class for handling the PDF cached (EU invoicing system)
+ remove RTL alignement in PDF file to prevent malformed PDF file in RTL languages

+ fixed invoice type numbering label in html
+ added col-md-x classes for better rendiring in devices
+ separate language file for HTML and PDF

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Naja....

Anyway to open the HTML invoice in a way to keep the header and footer of blesta to keep all the navigation ?  Or maybe using a "lightbox" ?

i had successfully arrived to a solution that let me print the invoice in a HTML format with the client theme . so the header/footer remain and the invoice template in showed in the content section .

now i will search a good html invoice template to integrate it in my solution .

• 8 months later...
13 hours ago, Laflecha said:

@naja7host 

This plug-in still works for version 3.6 uploaded it some components / invoice_templates without works Any help

Yes, is still working in v3.6 , you need to upload it to components\invoice_templates then change the invoice template from admin side to HTML .

what kind of error you receive ?

16 hours ago, Laflecha said:

works perfect thanks, just a detail in mobile does not have good view

46 minutes ago, Jawanet said:

Yo need customize css with bootstrap grid for responsive mode.

as mentioned in other threads , all our modules/plugins will be rewrite or improved to be fully compatible with v4 . so we will not add any feature or improvement for v3.6 now . we are ready to fix only the security issue if exist .

note you can customize the view manually by changing the .pdt and .css in the component (view directory) .

and you can send us your code snippet or css improved to add them in next release .

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Naja -

Just purchased and uploaded to required directory and activated, only issue I am having is the "View" link in the Invoices list redirects to the main admin page, and doesn't open the invoice or the PDF version in Admin to view it.

2017-06-01_2243

With Default selected, the link prompts you to open the PDF version of the invoice.

Using Blesta v4.0.1

Thanks

9 hours ago, viablethought said:

Naja -

Just purchased and uploaded to required directory and activated, only issue I am having is the "View" link in the Invoices list redirects to the main admin page, and doesn't open the invoice or the PDF version in Admin to view it.

2017-06-01_2243

With Default selected, the link prompts you to open the PDF version of the invoice.

Using Blesta v4.0.1

Thanks

Hello viablethought, this is only in admin side or admin and client side ?

1 hour ago, viablethought said:

Hello -

Also, noticed the "Make a Payment" URL is broken as well on the Client side

/client//pay/method/159/

There is a double "//" in the URL which I am sure is the issue.

I fixed this by removing the preceding forward slash on Line 11 in default.pdt from this:

array('name'=>$this->_("HtmlInvoice.pay_invoice", true), 'attributes'=>array("href"=>$this->Html->safe($this->client_uri . "/pay/method/". $invoice->id ."/"))),

to this:

array('name'=>$this->_("HtmlInvoice.pay_invoice", true), 'attributes'=>array("href"=>$this->Html->safe($this->client_uri . "pay/method/". $invoice->id ."/"))),

Make Payment URL works fine now. 

6 hours ago, viablethought said:

Hello -

It is happening in the Admin side.

i tested in admin side in v4 and i can reproduce the case . we will try to identify the issue and fix it .

4 hours ago, viablethought said:

I fixed this by removing the preceding forward slash on Line 11 in default.pdt from this:

array('name'=>$this->_("HtmlInvoice.pay_invoice", true), 'attributes'=>array("href"=>$this->Html->safe($this->client_uri . "/pay/method/". $invoice->id ."/"))),

to this:

array('name'=>$this->_("HtmlInvoice.pay_invoice", true), 'attributes'=>array("href"=>$this->Html->safe($this->client_uri . "pay/method/". $invoice->id ."/"))),

Make Payment URL works fine now. 

we have added the fix for the next release .

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...