[Components] Html Invoice

Blesta Addons
Message added by Michael,

Important Notice:

We have received reports that this developer is not responding to support requests. Some extensions may not be compatible with newer versions of Blesta.

17 hours ago, viablethought said:

Not being able to view invoices from main admin panel is a bit of a bummer at this point, is this going to be updated soon?

Thanks

This is intentional behavior. If you want to be able to view without being the client please edit "/components/invoice_templates/html_invoice/html_invoice_htm.php" Starting at line: 54        

// only clients can view the invoice
        $this->requireLogin();

you can delete this line and this will provide the solution you need

4 hours ago, gosuhost said:

This is intentional behavior. If you want to be able to view without being the client please edit "/components/invoice_templates/html_invoice/html_invoice_htm.php" Starting at line: 54        

$this->requireLogin();

ATTENTION : Do not change this line, this will allow any one view the invoice data .

We will try to fix or see what we can do, for this issue. just be patient, as all know this take time and we have a lot of addons that are free/paid that need attention, the income is not so good to really concentrate in blesta addons only, so we need to do other project to stay alive :)

i have removed this line and tried to view invoices from other clients while logged in as another user and also when not logged in. are you sure on this?? this still sets the uri to admin portal requiring admin login from the controller. i have tried many ways and cannot view others invoice. i could be wrong there may just be a special way i just cannot find it. I have also looked into the others they do not require this line.

10 hours ago, gosuhost said:

$this->requireLogin();

@Blesta Addons

I don't understand how this would be "intentional behavior" on the admin side? I used to be able to click the "View" link to review invoices in the PDF version on admin side. This plugin should only provide HTML Invoices for the client, not admin and have no effect on admin functionality.... I would think.

58 minutes ago, viablethought said:

"intentional behavior"

i never said that this intentional behavior, i just make attention to the requirelogin(), the function take care about who have the right permission to view the a blesta url, maybe removing it will cause a security hole that i'm not responsible for it .

1 hour ago, gosuhost said:

i have removed this line and tried to view invoices from other clients while logged in as another user and also when not logged in. are you sure on this?? this still sets the uri to admin portal requiring admin login from the controller. i have tried many ways and cannot view others invoice. i could be wrong there may just be a special way i just cannot find it. I have also looked into the others they do not require this line.

i have not yet tested or tried to correct this behavior,  if you have tested it you can use it, but i will not encourage people to disable the requireLogin() function, as it not only a login issue, is also permissions, staff, etc ...

anyway if you have tested you can use it and used by other until i get free time and release a official patch.

24 minutes ago, Blesta Addons said:

i never said that this intentional behavior, i just make attention to the requirelogin(), the function take care about who have the right permission to view the a blesta url, maybe removing it will cause a security hole that i'm not responsible for it .

i have not yet tested or tried to correct this behavior,  if you have tested it you can use it, but i will not encourage people to disable the requireLogin() function, as it not only a login issue, is also permissions, staff, etc ...

anyway if you have tested you can use it and used by other until i get free time and release a official patch.

if( !isset($this->Staff) )
            {
                $this->uses(array( "Staff" ));
            }

$staff = $this->Staff->get($this->Session->read("blesta_staff_id"));
            if( !$staff )
            {
        		$this->requireLogin();
            }

This is my current, i have not yet found a way to view others invoices.  if not staff will hit requireLogin but if logged in as staff will pass either way requiring one login or another. look forward to your offical patch. thank you for your hard work. The whole community supports and thanks you for all your efforts and contributions!

a very simple approach is to do it as :

if ($this->Session->read('blesta_staff_id') > 0) {
			// view from admin side
			// This need to get the client data and change the view to the admin view
		} else {
			$this->requireLogin();	
		}

BUT take note :

- normally it would lead a error if the error reporting enabled .
- the invoice will be showed from client template not from admin side .

maybe other thing that i can't verify them as need to make a deep look in it .

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, viablethought said:

Hello -

Where are we at with this fix? This has been such a pain to work around just to have HTML invoices available for the client. Is there a fix coming soon?

have you tried this fix ? it should be working, we will make a complete revision of this components soon to make it fully compatible with new blesta and the Quote plugin .

On 25/08/2017 at 6:48 PM, Blesta Addons said:

a very simple approach is to do it as :

if ($this->Session->read('blesta_staff_id') > 0) {
			// view from admin side
			// This need to get the client data and change the view to the admin view
		} else {
			$this->requireLogin();	
		}

44 minutes ago, Blesta Addons said:

have you tried this fix ? it should be working, we will make a complete revision of this components soon to make it fully compatible with new blesta and the Quote plugin .

I have just updated the file and yes, this does redirect Admin & Staff to the clients dashboard in order to view the invoice, which is better then nothing I suppose. However, not leaving the admin interface would be more ideal. I will look forward to the actual fix. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Jason Ryan said:

So I have updated to Blesta 4.6 and PHP 7.2 and found that if I have the HTML Invoice selected in Invoice Customization, it causes delivery issues with the Deliver Invoices cron task. When I disable it, that cron task runs fine. Just thought you should know.

We have not tested with 4.6 yet . we will do it soon and release a update .

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2019 at 5:39 PM, Blesta Addons said:

We have not tested with 4.6 yet . we will do it soon and release a update .

Hello -

I haven't been able to use this plugin (which I have paid for) for some time now because it is behind on compatibility with newer versions. No offense, but I would think that because you specifically develop plugins and add-ons for Blesta that you would be more on top of new releases and making sure everything you sell is compatible with these newer versions when they are released? All of my clients got used to the old version that displayed the invoice right in the Client Dashboard and have been reverted back to the old way of downloading PDFs. When do you expect to have a working version of this ready to go? Or should i just request a refund and just stick with what I have now?

Thanks

On 9/26/2019 at 9:13 PM, Jason Ryan said:

Hello -

I haven't been able to use this plugin (which I have paid for) for some time now because it is behind on compatibility with newer versions. No offense, but I would think that because you specifically develop plugins and add-ons for Blesta that you would be more on top of new releases and making sure everything you sell is compatible with these newer versions when they are released? All of my clients got used to the old version that displayed the invoice right in the Client Dashboard and have been reverted back to the old way of downloading PDFs. When do you expect to have a working version of this ready to go? Or should i just request a refund and just stick with what I have now?

Thanks

Hello Sir

if i remember well i have updated the components, but i'm not sur if the guys has added it to the download section, let me check for you .

Edit : Hello again, i found that the plugin was updated already to 3.1.

Edit 2 : i see that you claim about cronjob delivery, sorry for the misunderstanding, i will try to produce it, i have tested the manual delivery and it work for me, i will let the components active to see the error logs . do you have any error logs for this cron?